JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm reading that the LG nexus will only have 8gb of internal storage.

:what:

Why would they half step on this?

Because it's an LG?

As for my Nexus...I might have to make the switch to the GS3. There's too much little shyt that's pissing me off with this phone. Every call now I hear an echo. It drop calls a lot. Jellybean is also really buggy.

How's the GS3? I would love to get iOS stability in Android. That would be :ohlawd:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Because it's an LG?

As for my Nexus...I might have to make the switch to the GS3. There's too much little shyt that's pissing me off with this phone. Every call now I hear an echo. It drop calls a lot. Jellybean is also really buggy.

How's the GS3? I would love to get iOS stability in Android. That would be :ohlawd:

:childplease:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
I guess all the things that have happened since I updated are a figment of my imagination?

nikka, I have an unrooted GSM unlocked Galaxy Nexus... Jelly Bean runs like :ahh:

No bugs AT ALL..

:youngsabo:

Maybe your joint is rooted and the ROM is buggy..

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé

Don't buy too much into the hype. It's a prototype, it doesn't really make sense to load it up with all the extra storage when it's going to be used for testing purposes. The Galaxy Nexus prototype had 8Gb of storage too... just saying.

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Because it's an LG?

why dont you bring your phone in and exchange it :comeon:

i only have random reboot issues.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
If the LG Optimus G can be rooted and unlocked it won't really matter what LG put on there because it's a beast

That LG Nexus though...come on Google take control over there :beli:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps

yea i wouldn't be surprised if we get a 8/16/32 gig variants with the

8gig = $250
16 gig = $300
32 gig = $350

that shyt would be :whoo: , we have yet to see a pure google phone with the rumored specs for that price , storage isnt a big deal for me, i was having storage issues on my 8 gig nexus tablet but thats cause am a game fiend, i deleted a bunch of games i wasnt even playing had have half my space still there

same with this i will cop a 8 gig

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
[ame=http://youtu.be/a6dzMzklEd4]New feature in Android 4.1.2: One-finger expandable/collapsible notifications - YouTube[/ame]

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
yea i wouldn't be surprised if we get a 8/16/32 gig variants with the

8gig = $250
16 gig = $300
32 gig = $350

that shyt would be :whoo: , we have yet to see a pure google phone with the rumored specs for that price , storage isnt a big deal for me, i was having storage issues on my 8 gig nexus tablet but thats cause am a game fiend, i deleted a bunch of games i wasnt even playing had have half my space still there

same with this i will cop a 8 gig

selling this for 320 and copping that 8gb piff :shaq:

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2