ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Did the 4G for the S3 just launch in Chicago or am I a late idiot?

Chicago*
...Sites Complete = 51%; Anticipated LTE Launch = October 2012
...Original Scheduled Completion = December 2012; Current Production Rate Completion = January 2013

gallery_1_1_36546.jpg

Not sure if the LTE is up and running yet though

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I can catch a LTE signal in the area (south burbs of Chicago) but it's spotty at the moment

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Those who ain't feeling the EVO LTE...root and unlock an install CM10. For me it was an easy choice to do the unlock because I'm up for an upgrade in May anyways so if it hard bricked or some other shyt I could care less.

And I learned to let the WiMax thing go. They wanted to be the first ones on the 4G wave and the made a mistake. Hesse is trying. I'll give him that. Stop putting shytty phones in your lineup though...

I keep updating my phone when the updates drop, have no idea if/when I'll be able to root it. Dunno what hboot I'm on. If I root this I ain't doing no S-ON. gotta be S-OFF.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I can catch a LTE signal in the area (south burbs of Chicago) but it's spotty at the moment

Yea this morning I turned my 4G widget on just for the fukk of it and saw the icon and was like :gladbron: I didn't know if it was LTE or Winmax. But now it wont come up at all

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yea this morning I turned my 4G widget on just for the fukk of it and saw the icon and was like :gladbron: I didn't know if it was LTE or Winmax. But now it wont come up at all

If you have the GS3, then you were on the new LTE network.

There are some things you can do to determine how strong of a signal you are getting also. I'll link you when I get the chance...