Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because it's an LG?

As for my Nexus...I might have to make the switch to the GS3. There's too much little shyt that's pissing me off with this phone. Every call now I hear an echo. It drop calls a lot. Jellybean is also really buggy.

How's the GS3? I would love to get iOS stability in Android. That would be :ohlawd:

Jellybean is really buggy? Ehh......don't know bout that breh lol. I had the nexus with a jelly bean rom at that...shyt ran smooth..I can't see the official joint just being buggy unless you are using apps that havnt been updated to run right on jellybean.

Sent from my Verizon Galaxy S3

CTech83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
I like the idea of an 8 GB option along with 16/32GB. There's plenty of people out there that rely on cloud storage or don't store much data at all. Why not give them a cheaper option? I doubt they'd release the phone with 8 GB as the only choice.

I got 16 GB on my Gnex and I'm nowhere near filling it up. :manny:

2gunsup

Satsui No Hado
Daps
Reppin
Popozudas
I like the idea of an 8 GB option along with 16/32GB. There's plenty of people out there that rely on cloud storage or don't store much data at all. Why not give them a cheaper option? I doubt they'd release the phone with 8 GB as the only choice.

I got 16 GB on my Gnex and I'm nowhere near filling it up. :manny:

An additional 8GB / 16GB doesn't cost them nowhere near the $100-$200 extra they charge for.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
The OG Evo Gawd or the LTE?

The OG EVO :win:

Finally met its end with me, fell onto concrete getting out the car. Asurion wants $100 but they will just send me another EVO. I would accept the GSII or Nexus at that price but not another EVO. Im out of contract and my upgrade is due, I'll just hold out until all the new info on the Note II, Nexus('s), come out.

I'd hate to call retentions and threaten to go to another company, but if push comes to shove:youngsabo: