Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
No LTE, shytty 3G service.

My contract don't end til 2014 :why:

Do I really want to wait for the LTE build out? I already fell for the WiMax bullshyt. :to:

Thats the same problem im having breh...but im not tryna drop all that bread for Verizon :why: :to:

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
Thats the same problem im having breh...but im not tryna drop all that bread for Verizon :why: :to:

I'm gonna stick around til Sprint builds their LTE network in Metro Detroit and see how it is. After that my ETF should be lowered, but after that i'm hopping on the next Google Nexus phone Verizon offers around late 2013 if Sprint don't get they act together.

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
I'm gonna stick around til Sprint builds their LTE network in Metro Detroit and see how it is. After that my ETF should be lowered, but after that i'm hopping on the next Google Nexus phone Verizon offers around late 2013 if Sprint don't get they act together.

You definitely got a better chance of catching LTE than i do..we aint never seeing that shyt :sadbron:

Have you tried the 3G speed tweaks they have now?

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Android 4.1.2 Rolls Out to Nexus 7 – Brings Landscape Mode and Performance Improvements

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
honestly outside of maybe the galaxy note 2. I will just keep running cyanogen mod for updates until the galaxy 4 or something else drops. I'm more so concerned with the specs.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Those who ain't feeling the EVO LTE...root and unlock an install CM10. For me it was an easy choice to do the unlock because I'm up for an upgrade in May anyways so if it hard bricked or some other shyt I could care less.

And I learned to let the WiMax thing go. They wanted to be the first ones on the 4G wave and the made a mistake. Hesse is trying. I'll give him that. Stop putting shytty phones in your lineup though...

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps
Help me. :to:

I have GS3, this is my first android phone. I want to install that CM10 rom to have stock android. Questions though:

1. When the next version of android comes out do you have to completely reinstall this bytch with all settings and apps going to shyt? :upsetfavre:

2. Are there any bugs or the shyt is as smooth as on nexus?

3. What is the chance that device will be bricked?

4. What is the best step by step manual on installing this bytch for a person who doesn't know shyt about rooting and all this shyt.

:to: