Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
question i want to move my music from isyncr to my 32gb sd card. If i connect my gs3 to the computer and copy the files to the micro sd data disk gs3 file on the computer and then delete isyncr music from the phone memory would that screw anything up?

in other words will my media player be able to find it? also i'm certain the copying might take a a while since there are about 3700 songs on the phone currently.

And for future reference does the 32gb gs3 allow for 64 gb micro sd cards? i bought a 32 with the idea that i would hold most of my music which is 26 gb on the sd card and leave all the apps on the phone memory. but in the future if my music library increases do i have the option of the 64gb?

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
question i want to move my music from isyncr to my 32gb sd card. If i connect my gs3 to the computer and copy the files to the micro sd data disk gs3 file on the computer and then delete isyncr music from the phone memory would that screw anything up?

in other words will my media player be able to find it? also i'm certain the copying might take a a while since there are about 3700 songs on the phone currently.

And for future reference does the 32gb gs3 allow for 64 gb micro sd cards? i bought a 32 with the idea that i would hold most of my music which is 26 gb on the sd card and leave all the apps on the phone memory. but in the future if my music library increases do i have the option of the 64gb?

yeah your phone will find the music thats stored on the sd card. the phone memory and sd card card are completely different. SD card is additional storage....so 32+64=96 GB of storage :lawd:

Tha Snowman

Rookie
Daps

Yes, 64 GB cards are supported.

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Next nexus wont be that crazy hardware wise. Nexus right now is all about software. If you like to have the lastest android OS then the next nexus is a good buy. There is nothin wrong with the gs3 right now

gtj1982

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
America's Darkside--210
This evo 4g lte bout to go in the bushes :birdman:

Never buying HTC again bought off the strength of my OG evo :salute:

Copping the next nexus as long as its aleast GS3 level dont care if I take a loss I can barely use my phone as is anyway :bryan:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Question: On my old Samsung Epic 4G, I rooted it with ICS and I had the Apollo Music Player.

Just got an S3 a couple weeks ago and I want that player back, but I can't find the same one in the Play Store and the stock player sucks. I need one that I can change songs from the lock screen, adjust volume/change songs while the phone's off, etc.

Any help?

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Question: On my old Samsung Epic 4G, I rooted it with ICS and I had the Apollo Music Player.

Just got an S3 a couple weeks ago and I want that player back, but I can't find the same one in the Play Store and the stock player sucks. I need one that I can change songs from the lock screen, adjust volume/change songs while the phone's off, etc.

Any help?

Seeing Pixels: Apollo

loki

Pro
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang

Copping the next nexus as long as its aleast GS3 level dont care if I take a loss I can barely use my phone as is anyway :bryan:

So HTC still making shytty phones? Guess ill be getting the new LG or note 2

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

My evo Shift 4 G was a buggy and garbage hardware piece of shyt. I'm never buying one of their products again

Sent from Seattle, by way of Ann Arbor, on Tapatalk: The Remix

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
Next nexus wont be that crazy hardware wise. Nexus right now is all about software. If you like to have the lastest android OS then the next nexus is a good buy. There is nothin wrong with the gs3 right now

So a s4 pro/adreno 320 combo, 4.7" 1280x768 super IPS display with 2gb of ram isn't crazy hardware wise?

Sent from the future

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps

I got the EVO LTE...not a bad device but I feel like the S3 gets way more love from the dev community.

I'd throw mine in the bushes but I copped mine from wirefly, gotta wait a year at least.