1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
do a battery pull. Then Turn off your network connection including wifi via airplane mode. Then try it again. Next go to messenger app info hit stop app then clear cache...should be fine after

if the problem continues then download hancent sms and try if it work....might be a sprint issue or phone issue

Did hard reset,switched it to airplane more,went to app info,forced stopped and clearer cache,went to open up text convo,didnt work :snoop::noah::to:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I agree with the Google play thing crazy that hasn't been fixed,

The Google Music thing was fixed two updates ago

Most of the rest are trivial

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Just got my galaxy tab 2 today :steviej:

dont know if Im gonna put in the car though

GOOG SET DROID GANG

TYBG

Ditty Dum Ditty Doo
Supporter
Daps
GSDG, I'm leaving Verizon:sadcam::sadbron: I was waiting for the razr too.

Is there anything else other than the S3 that's coming out? I'm switching service providers in October. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
GSDG, I'm leaving Verizon:sadcam::sadbron: I was waiting for the razr too.

Is there anything else other than the S3 that's coming out? I'm switching service providers in October. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.

what phone you had before this? why u switching vzw ?

TYBG

Ditty Dum Ditty Doo
Supporter
Daps
what phone you had before this? why u switching vzw ?

Both my parents want a phone w/ data now. I'm in a family of five. shyt is already expensive and going to be even more with them wanting data.

I'm scared of copping an S3 if a new phone comes out in Nov:ld: Contract ends in 2 weeks but I can wait it out.

If S3 the best droid out there w/ no phones coming soon, i'm coppin:lift: Don't know what carrier yet though..still researching on who has the most family friendly data plan.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Both my parents want a phone w/ data now. I'm in a family of five. shyt is already expensive and going to be even more with them wanting data.

I'm scared of copping an S3 if a new phone comes out in Nov:ld: Contract ends in 2 weeks but I can wait it out.

If S3 the best droid out there w/ no phones coming soon, i'm coppin:lift: Don't know what carrier yet though..still researching on who has the most family friendly data plan.
Galaxy Note 2.

Not sure if its going to Verizon tho