Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
:beli: lemme guess, youre gonna go on a crusade about how youre glad that the iPhone 4SS didnt come with NFC right?

fukk outta the thread b

No, I just found it funny how the apple video was posted and replied too, but something more *serious* was ignored.

Carry on..................................:cape:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Lol at how everybody ignored this.

:ufdup:

iPhone 4S exploited in Mobile Pwn2Own hacking contest in Amsterdam | Macworld

Dutch security researchers hacked an iPhone 4S on Wednesday, showing how a malicious webpage can send all pictures, address book data and browsing history on the phone to a server of the attacker’s choice.

As participants in the Mobile Pwn2Own competition, they demonstrated the exploit to an audience at the EUSecWest security conference in Amsterdam on Wednesday.

Their attack works on iOS 5.1.1 and the developer release of iOS 6, and probably also works on the iPhone 5, said Joost Pol and Daan Keuper of Dutch security company Certified Secure. It also works on iPads, they said.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
So I jumped ship from Apple today Ios 6 was the last straw
, got that g3 and it definitely the best phone I've ever used. Only thing I have no idea how to do some of the more advanced stuff like watch videos and text at the same time.

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Got a problem with my evo 4g lte,my text wont load,i can receive em,but wen i try and open up the convos,it just stays on loading screen,any one kno how to fix this ?:mindblown: tried re starting,evn updated my phone to that new big update i had been putting off for couple days,help brehs

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Got a problem with my evo 4g lte,my text wont load,i can receive em,but wen i try and open up the convos,it just stays on loading screen,any one kno how to fix this ?:mindblown: tried re starting,evn updated my phone to that new big update i had been putting off for couple days,help brehs

do a battery pull. Then Turn off your network connection including wifi via airplane mode. Then try it again. Next go to messenger app info hit stop app then clear cache...should be fine after

if the problem continues then download hancent sms and try if it work....might be a sprint issue or phone issue

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
do a battery pull. Then Turn off your network connection including wifi via airplane mode. Then try it again. Next go to messenger app info hit stop app then clear cache...should be fine after

if the problem continues then download hancent sms and try if it work....might be a sprint issue or phone issue

:usure: