Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
One X or Galaxy 3? I want to jump from apple ship. :mjpls:

I like One X design but..bbbut..but. Advice please. :smugfavre:

P.S. I never shytted on you nikkas :mjpls:

I have the One X and I love it. I almost didn't get it because of the micro-sd but I had an Iphone before this and I was grandfathered into an unlimited LTE plan so with google music and spotify, I'm good. So for my situation, its great.

Its a beautiful phone and I prefer the HTC sense gui flavor more than the samsung Touchwiz interface.

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps
I have the One X and I love it. I almost didn't get it because of the micro-sd but I had an Iphone before this and I was grandfathered into an unlimited LTE plan so with google music and spotify, I'm good. So for my situation, its great.

Its a beautiful phone and I prefer the HTC sense gui flavor more than the samsung Touchwiz interface.

Yeah I had a chance to play with one today and I love the design and screen. That soft touch plastic is really nice unlike g3 cheap shyt.

I want to clear up one thing - as I understand it is possible to install any build of Android on any phone. If I install stock Jellybean on g3 will it loose some if its features?

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I had a chance to play with one today and I love the design and screen. That soft touch plastic is really nice unlike g3 cheap shyt.

I want to clear up one thing - as I understand it is possible to install any build of Android on any phone. If I install stock Jellybean on g3 will it loose some if its features?

Yea bloatware if anything you will gain performance

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
if u remove touchwiz from your gs3 and install stock android you will lose all of its function like the camera and other samsung features

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
best one yet :heh:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nf5-Prx19ZM&feature=plcp"]The Next Big Thing is Already Here -- Samsung Galaxy S III - YouTube[/ame]

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I got it for $5 during the kick starter funding. It's a lot more stable since it was first released, but they still need more widgets before it's good enough to use as a daily driver.

are your rooted?

:lolbron: drop that apk breh

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:takedat: battery life on the N7

34ou7br.png

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:childplease: say breh this launcher only has 9 widgets? and i only get two home screens?

facebook
gmail
instagram
news
switches
time
twitter
weather
youtube