NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Motorola-Droid-RAZR-Maxx-HD-Android-Phone.jpg

that droid razr maxx hd is bout to take the crown from gs3.

1 and half day battery:eek:
4g lte
4.7inch 720p hd screen
32gb
JB update
nfc
ui very close to stock
motorola durability(kevlar and gorrila glass):bustback::cape:
developer edition(imagine if the xda goons go all out on the roms on this piece):ohlawd::whoo:

only thing in question is the lack of quad core.:yeshrug:

This is a win but honestly only phone i'm checking for the the galaxy note 2. I have cyanogen 10 running on my GS3 and am loving that jelly bean I may actually keep my GS3 this time unless I can flip my Galaxy Note 1 and add some cash and put that on my 2nd line.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Ok I downloaded the latest version for xbmc do I just drop this on the root?

:krs: yall ninja refuse to read I tell u

Issue: How do I install Navi-X?

Explanation:

On XBMC:

1. Go to Navi-X http://www.navi-x.org/ and click on "Downloads" then click the button that says "Download Navi-X" and save the file to your touchpad.

2. Open XBMC and click on System > Addons > Install from Zip file. Select the location on your touchpad where you saved Navi-X and select the zip file.

3.. Exit to the main screen of XBMC and check out "Programs"... Navi-X should be installed there. Make sure you always use the latest version of Navi-X and the latest "stable" version of XBMC, located in the primary download page for XBMC.

its very simple , once just download navi x , it will go directly to ur "download" folder on ur TP leave it there, them go to step #2 and it should open right up to your download folder , install navi x and follow step 3

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
:krs: yall ninja refuse to read I tell u

its very simple , once just download navi x , it will go directly to ur "download" folder on ur TP leave it there, them go to step #2 and it should open right up to your download folder , install navi x and follow step 3

Thanks I had figured it out, I still do things the old way, download on computer move over. From there I added it.

But this XBMC does not run very well on my touchpad. Freezes and causes reboots.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Thanks I had figured it out, I still do things the old way, download on computer move over. From there I added it.

But this XBMC does not run very well on my touchpad. Freezes and causes reboots.

what version of android are you running?

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
CM9 Alpha 3, the original, no nightlies. Thinking about flashing Classicnerd.

yea that might help am running this combo on my TP

[ROM][DEV][BrickedRom][Feb.02]-[CM9Kang]-[v4]-[KSM]-[Touchscreen-fixes] - xda-developers

and

[MODPACK][4/05] SUPREME Mods v1.5 [Faster UI, WiFi, and Longer Battery] - xda-developers

the ROM is hella old though dev stopped supporting it, the mod pack is cool cant tell if it mad a difference or not though , havent really had any one program that freezes the TP , but it will still randomly reboot from time to time, but i barely use

new rom will probaly help you out though, i have seen xmbc running on less power machines without any issues

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Hey Im currently on an iphone 4 but looking to be apart of droid gang. Do any of yall know what new phones will be coming out soon that i should be on the lookout for.
Galaxy Note 2 or the RAZR maxx HD with that crazy battery

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
what shyt should I be runnign to drastically improve my battery on the s3. running Wicked V5 rom atm