newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The graph directly correlates with his battery life....

every time it dipped to the red level and then shot back up was when he charged it

link?

I was always under the impression that dips like that mean loss of signal strength and not the battery

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
ya i was right, read up on it, the dips have nothing to do with charging or battery, they do with signal strength

Red = No connection.
Gray = No or mininal data.
Olive Green = Small data use as you listed. Add dialer to that list.
Bright Green = Large data use as you listed or full data use. (exp. bluetooth, gps, sync, camera, front facing camera, camcorder...etc)
Yellow = What level is being used by display resolution, and sounds (alarm, DTMF tones, music, notification, phone ring, system, voice call).

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ya i was right, read up on it, the dips have nothing to do with charging or battery, they do with signal strength

Red = No connection.
Gray = No or mininal data.
Olive Green = Small data use as you listed. Add dialer to that list.
Bright Green = Large data use as you listed or full data use. (exp. bluetooth, gps, sync, camera, front facing camera, camcorder...etc)
Yellow = What level is being used by display resolution, and sounds (alarm, DTMF tones, music, notification, phone ring, system, voice call).

WRONG

The graph u are thinking about the is mobile signal bar graph....

ae7SV.png

completely different than what you are seeing the the other pic. If he was to actually press the battery line graph then he could see the bar graph you are talking about.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:yeshrug: not doubting u but am need more than u word for it

Even tho the graph is pretty obvious....

The best way for you to find out what the graph means is to go look at it. I'm sure you have a android phone. Just plug ur phone in and watch the graph rise while it charges.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:yeshrug: not doubting u but am need more than u word for it

actually if u think about what ur saying u will see why it makes no sense....

if ur right then his signal starts off strong then slowly degrades until it drops connection, then peaks again and slowly degrades until it drops again....repeat.

No mobile signal behaves like that.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
soft bricked my shyt running around with mods and in my noobish panic formatted everything.

how fukked am I :sadcam:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
soft bricked my shyt running around with mods and in my noobish panic formatted everything.

how fukked am I :sadcam:
Say "Exo I made a backup with titanium or my recovery, thanks for calming me down"

Say it...tell me you made a nandroid backup breh :to: