Nismo

Sophisticated a$$hole
Daps
Reppin
U.S
what shyt should I be runnign to drastically improve my battery on the s3. running Wicked V5 rom atm

u have alot of apps running the background? that was happening to me at first. had to uninstall some shyt that would run when i didnt have it open or in use

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:youngsabo: I do too

I just want to improve it if possible

honestly Id leave it be if ur already getting good battery

this is the #1 way ive seen dudes messing they phones up, trying to improve battery , could end up with worse battery than u began :sadbron:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Anyone here bought NFC tags? I'm thinking of getting a couple to use when I'm at work/home

not yet, how programmable are they?

can i program it to automatically connect to a pair of bluetooth speakers every time i open up google music?

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
not yet, how programmable are they?

can i program it to automatically connect to a pair of bluetooth speakers every time i open up google music?

I couldn't speak to how programmable they are, I've been thinking about copping tags for a little minute now. I questioned it cause I just flashed Codename Android and it has built in NFC tag writing for profiles. Figured I could put a tag at work/home, use it to set my phone to the work/home profile, get rid of Tasker
:whoo:

Nismo

Sophisticated a$$hole
Daps
Reppin
U.S
Anyone here bought NFC tags? I'm thinking of getting a couple to use when I'm at work/home

i think i am. just so i can set my alarms and shyt for school when before i go to bed.

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
tasker app>>>NFC chips

It's certainly more convenient, but I prefer to have a more accurate setting than Tasker can allow. I have too many issues with Tasker switching profiles when I don't want it to. And it doesn't take into account when I'm going out to lunch and when I'm going home.

:yeshrug:

hadouken

quarter circle forward
Daps
just got an update on my galaxy nexus. looks like im :eat: off jelly bean now.
what are the main differences from ice cream to jelly bean?