R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I find it funny you say iPhones are for girls when Samsung Galaxy phones are Android based imitations of an iPhone. Samsung has it so bad now their earbuds and premium watch are also now imitation Apple products as well.
Imitations? How long did it take Apple to get USB C? WHY CANT A IPHONE do real downloading? Real multi tasking...its a phone for kids. Limitations. Offsets. Not gonna cut it. Why would you pay over $1300 and be limited? Thats weak. Silly. Its how a female justifies selling out instead of having substance..which is what modern day society is like anyway..the Iphone is for people who needs things spelled out for them..spoonfed to them. Pretty silly for 2024 if anyone is being honest...

Samsung is definitely imitating with those Folds, eh? Lol. Come on...

Those ipod ear buds are their worst ones. They look absolutely absurd. So its best move on to something Sony, Bose related tragically or at least a gen back.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Your feelings on Apple don't change the fact that Samsung has positioned the Galaxy brand as an Android based iPhone and Apple imitation. It's becoming more and more shameless as time goes on from the design of the default apps to the accessories now. Used to mock them now just copy them.
Youre thinking of Google..not Samsung...Apple has copied Samsung and followed its innovation for years now. Still playing catch up. It doesnt have anywhere near. They even use Samsung screens because they had no answer for Samsung OLEDS.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
The hear through on the Buds 3 Pro is world class. I'm probably gonna keep them and replace my Buds FE since the water resistance sucks on those. The sound is acceptable I guess and after deals they cost me under $100.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
I kinda want to get a foldable phone on my next upgrade but the current year foldables are all like over 1500. I might see what i can get from like 2023 or whatever.

Pixel 9 Pro doesn't even seem like a major upgrade from my Pixel 7 Pro. Probably waiting another year.