Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
I don’t think I’ve ever seen a Pixel phone out in the wild. I often wonder why Google even makes its own phone when Samsung and the Chinese phone makers basically own much on Android’s userbase.
like those the pixels have their own feature set, just depends on what you want. im not a fan of any of the phone UI's especially samsung. definitely not willing to go without a pixel at this point

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
like those the pixels have their own feature set, just depends on what you want. im not a fan of any of the phone UI's especially samsung. definitely not willing to go without a pixel at this point

Same. If Google ever gets out of the phone game, it's gonna be rough for me. The thought of potentially having to deal with Samsung isn't great. Even the minor inconveniences of using their ecosystem for my Galaxy Watch are enough for me.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
That 9 pro, man... A nice small(ish) phone with 512gb

Sold out everywhere already. Some couriers don't even have it on their website. Imma fight you google
they kept selling out of the white folds on their site but rrstocking. im guessing to bot proof, try their store

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
:leon: You’re a big dikk Coli breh; BMW 6 series, 6 inch dikk, and 6 certs and all that, why didn’t you just go for the 1 tb instead?
Life has a way of everybody wanting your money at exactly the same time :francis: . Haven't been able to catch a break this year. Pro tip: let family drown, don't save them :francis:

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
finally decided...hitting pause on the phone for now (im still programmed for october)

the earbuds are a definite cop tho, right away