R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I got youtube premium..never thought about it

I sent in my flawless s23 ultra for the trade in..I better get no issues with it...lol. Recorded all of it

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Also part of the big update coning for the s24 Ultra besides the Vivid skider
  • Image quality has been improved by adjusting the brightness when shooting backlit in high-pixel mode.
  • The clarity of text has been improved when using high magnification zoom. (Galaxy S24 Ultra Only)
  • Clarity and picture quality have been improved when recording rear video. (Galaxy S24 Ultra Only)
  • In the photo mode preview, the brightness of dark areas in indoor environments has been increased and the sharpness of people has been smoothly improved. (Galaxy S24 Ultra Only)
  • Expression has been improved by additionally applying color data in food mode.
  • Colors have been improved by adjusting saturation and white balance in night mode.
  • Image quality has been improved when zooming in on the gallery after shooting a new format DNG in the Expert RAW app.
  • The expression of fast-moving subjects in backlight conditions in rear photo mode has been improved. (Galaxy S24 Ultra Only)
  • The exposure and color expression of subjects (people, flowers, etc.) have been improved in photo mode. (Galaxy S24 Ultra Only)

Samsung had already confirmed that its upcoming Galaxy S24 update will boost the “zoom functions, Portrait Mode, Nightography, and rear camera video shooting capabilities” of all three Galaxy S24 phones, but the above changelog provides a more detailed look at what to expect.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
The update popped up this morning
xpPmdo.jpg

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Nobody wants a free S24 ultra case? Aight imma just post it locally on facebook marketplace for someone to grab it.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Man Dex is nice if I wanna browse the web on my TV. I plug in the USB-C dock I have for my Surface and it works on the S24 Ultra. It even uses my USB mouse and keyboard MX Master 3S / Keys.