1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
I'm scared about my Samsung trade in. Had a problem with the last 2 trade ins thag didn't make sense, good thing was a quick call and b4 I could even let them know my frustration, it was resolved and money charged back

But now in reading on reddit that this is a big problem, Samsung hires a a 3rd party company to process the trade ins, and basically their employees b stealing the phones and claiming thr customer sent them empty boxes. Samsung sides with the company and leave customer shut out of luck, even with same customers being burned b4 by them and video taping every thing for proof

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
I heard they've been dumbing down assistant in favor of this anyway. I ain't changing though that AI shyt is going to be singing the fukk out of your data, I really don't need that shyt learning lmao

They have. Google Assistant used to answer all my questions when driving, but not anymore.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I'm scared about my Samsung trade in. Had a problem with the last 2 trade ins thag didn't make sense, good thing was a quick call and b4 I could even let them know my frustration, it was resolved and money charged back

But now in reading on reddit that this is a big problem, Samsung hires a a 3rd party company to process the trade ins, and basically their employees b stealing the phones and claiming thr customer sent them empty boxes. Samsung sides with the company and leave customer shut out of luck, even with same customers being burned b4 by them and video taping every thing for proof
I've traded in several phones and never had an issue. I did record my boxing of this one though.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub

I don't do business direct with samsung only read nightmares about them. I always go with best buy or my carrier

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast

I haven't sent my mine in with this weird Fed Ex messing with phone packages...how is that possible with the tracking? Last year...they claimed my phone arrived damaged. I said I would send it back if they didn't ignore that..feel like I might need to record in 4k of me packing this up and showing their employees sending it in. My 23 Ultra trade is absolutely flawless.

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
I haven't sent my mine in with this weird Fed Ex messing with phone packages...how is that possible with the tracking? Last year...they claimed my phone arrived damaged. I said I would send it back if they didn't ignore that..feel like I might need to record in 4k of me packing this up and showing their employees sending it in. My 23 Ultra trade is absolutely flawless.
I saw comments on slickdeals saying they think it's fedex, then I saw reddit n they said the company assurant does the trade ins and they believe it's those employees that are stealing them.

I traded in my Flawless S21 ultra for S22 ultra and they rejected it saying there was a boot up failure and had a picture attached of a scratched up phone with a sticky note saying boot up failure, I feel they just swapper a broken phone for mine n claimed it.

Then with tablet they said I sent a completely diffr3nt model and rejected that trade in as well

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
:hhh:

Im glad i canceled my preorder with samsung and went with at&t. Googles trade in process is seamless as well. I even forgot to reinstall the simtray on my Galaxy S20 when i traded it in for the pixel 7 pro and they still gave me the full $450:mjgrin:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Traded in my note 20 ultra (got $720 for it) and got an s24 ultra. Phone camera is a huge upgrade. Very snappy and the battery lasts all day. Loving it so far.

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
This Dynamic Spot app is a game changer :wow:

I'll give Apple credit, the island is an intuitive feature

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Alright..News have broke from Flo$$y...Feb 22nd, Samsung is pushing out a Vivid Display update for the s24 Ultra..it will be a slider to increase the "Vividness".

Vintage Eclectic

Lord of the Sky
Daps
Reppin
Chi-York
S24 Ultra Yellow 1TB. Damn this ish looks nice. The trade in from my last phone bought this down to $560. Was gonna cop the watch as well but I'm sure they are dropping one amount with the fold, so I'll wait.