Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
I wonder if I should wait till Black Friday to get the Pixel 6 pro. Hopefully the 512 GB will be available in the Google Fi store. Right now it's just available in the regular Google store.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wonder if I should wait till Black Friday to get the Pixel 6 pro. Hopefully the 512 GB will be available in the Google Fi store. Right now it's just available in the regular Google store.

If you're buying direct from Google, maybe. Although last year, I think it was only $100 or so off. But if you're going through a carrier, the deal might be the same now as it is later. For example, Verizon is running a deal to get $350 off with trade-in of a somewhat current phone, plus an extra $350 off if you're getting more than one. I used that, and I'm essentially getting two Pros for a little over the price of one. I'm not certain there will be promos that exceed something like that.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I didn't know they had a breh on staff now. Good to see. :ehh:

Testing on the camera seemed pretty good to me. Nice to see that Google seems to be trying to walk the walk with the True Tone processing.

Battery life seems to be pretty good, too. Seems like I'm going to be happy with my purchase.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap

Testing on the camera seemed pretty good to me. Nice to see that Google seems to be trying to walk the walk with the True Tone processing.

Battery life seems to be pretty good, too. Seems like I'm going to be happy with my purchase.

that low light video quality is crazy

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
got my joint a little while ago, and boy is this mf ugly

the pixels were never beauty spots anyway but this shyt went hard

good thing it's a pixel :datazz:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Got a notification that my order shipped. :krs:

It's only my lady's phone, and mine is shipping a little later. :francis:

The one damn time us getting different colors doesn't work out in my favor....

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high

I'm hoping for great battery life first and foremost.

I'm not looking forward to the in-display fingerprint reader at all.

my order should come on Thursday, tho. Can't wait. My Pixel 2 is on its last legs

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Got a notification that my order shipped. :krs:

It's only my lady's phone, and mine is shipping a little later. :francis:

The one damn time us getting different colors doesn't work out in my favor....
:mjlol:

I told my lady that my phone was on its way and she wanna talk about where hers at.

Women are crazy. She got a perfectly operational Pixel 3 XL talmbout where hers.

I hit her with the :hhh:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol:

I told my lady that my phone was on its way and she wanna talk about where hers at.

Women are crazy. She got a perfectly operational Pixel 3 XL talmbout where hers.

I hit her with the :hhh:

Got an email later in the day that mine is getting prepped to ship, and should be here on Thursday too. And they're both getting delivered to the house, while I work from home. :wow:

I'mma be fukking useless for half the day, because I'm too busy fukking around with my new shyt, and trolling my lady for having to wait until she gets home.

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Got an email later in the day that mine is getting prepped to ship, and should be here on Thursday too. And they're both getting delivered to the house, while I work from home. :wow:

I'mma be fukking useless for half the day, because I'm too busy fukking around with my new shyt, and trolling my lady for having to wait until she gets home.
:lolbron:

"It's real busy at work today, babe. I'm testing out this 48x zoom"

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
all right. so the only real issue i have with this phone is the display fingerprint. which i just dont like period so its not a shot at this one.

the battery doesnt stand out for better or worse, just more or less the same as always.

the screen is amazing, black screens in videos look like the phone is off.

the haptics feel springy like a samsung phone.

i dont like the glossy all glass gaudy met gala look of the phone, nothing a case cant resolve.

they didnt bring active edge back but you can hold the power button to bring up assistant. ill never use that

last and most importantly its a pixel. in that spirit theres a day one update tomorrow.

cant wait until you guys get them and start talking about them