Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
My OnePlus 6t has been good to a n1gga. Im contemplating just going the iphone route or pixel pro.

I hear the iphone 14 wont have that notch, so maybe I'll try to rock a pixel for a yr. I can't decide :noah:

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
I have the Pixel 3a XL. Time for me to upgrade.

Looking to get to Pixel 6 pro but the 256 GB is out if stock already smh.

I'm with Google Fi.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
:patrice: Since it doesn't appear a Note will be released this year, kind of considering getting a Pixel. The camera bar gives me pause, need to see it in person. For pixel owners how well does the camera normally perform. I have a gf and we take vacations so its imperative.:skip:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:patrice: Since it doesn't appear a Note will be released this year, kind of considering getting a Pixel. The camera bar gives me pause, need to see it in person. For pixel owners how well does the camera normally perform. I have a gf and we take vacations so its imperative.:skip:

Never been unhappy with a single one. I've had the 2XL and 4XL.

My lady is all about her photos, and she's loved both. Between the improved cameras for this year, and the usual Pixel image processing, I think you'll be happy with it. Might take a minute to get used to, because if I remember correctly, Samsung phones tend to go a little heavier on color saturation than other manufacturers.

Last edited:

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
their camera has been pretty elite since the first pixel. although i think they were behind in getting wide lens or something... im not a camera person

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
Android 12, another trash update from Google.

Notification screen ruined.
Shortcuts in power screen ruined.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Preordered 6 Pros for the lady and I last night. Supposedly gonna be here on release day. :wow: