RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
S21 Ultra took a slide out of my pocket onto the curb and underneath the car. Had to climb on the dirty NY sidewalk to get it but that whitestone dome plus spigen tough armor had not a scratch on that bytch :wow:.

#ClumsyGang has to keep protection at all times lol

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Samsung is seeing a lot of interest in its new foldable smartphones. The Galaxy Z Fold 3 and Galaxy Z Flip 3 have captured the attention of people across the globe. 2021 just might be the year that foldable smartphones go mainstream.
The Galaxy Z Fold 3 and Galaxy Z Flip 3 have been available for pre-order since last week. Reports from South Korea reveal impressive pre-order performance. Samsung received 450,000 pre-orders for both foldables combined in just one week. Analysts expect that the total number of pre-orders just in South Korea could cross 800,000 units.
It’s quite likely that Samsung is seeing such strong pre-order performance in other markets across the globe. That’s why the company confirmed the following in a statement:
They now expect Samsung to sell 5.2 million units of its new foldables this year. The Galaxy Z Fold 3 and Galaxy Z Flip 3 are more durable, powerful and stylish than their predecessors. They have also received substantial price cuts. If the pre-order figures are an indication, its new foldables are going to be super hit devices.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
liking the fold so far...only thing I don't like, didn't realize the folded version was smaller...thought it'd at least be "Standard" size. but when you fold that bytch out...:banderas:
Sept 24th for me..I need to buy some cases and a s pen. The pro one out yet??