ineedsleep212

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
It's a shame Hauwei is out the game, they make some damn good phones. I had the Nexus 6P they made:whew:

What's good with the Oneplus line? They can compete with Samsung?
Never had one but reviewers seem to like them and rank them up there w/ Samsungs phones. Mainly talking about how nice the screen is and the flaw being its cameras not being the greatest. The most recent pro model was priced in between Samsungs regular S model and the Ultra.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Focus enhancer on the Hattie B's wings
7i9tgF.jpg

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Never had one but reviewers seem to like them and rank them up there w/ Samsungs phones. Mainly talking about how nice the screen is and the flaw being its cameras not being the greatest. The most recent pro model was priced in between Samsungs regular S model and the Ultra.

Did feel like waiting till March, just ordered the S21 Ultra in phantom silver. I wish I could go to a store to see what both look like though.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
I wish Phantom Silver was available in 256 gb :mjcry: the black is nice but ever since that Note 10+ aura glow I wanted a cool color phone :sadcam:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
damn it. My phone is forcing an update on Monday. I'm worried bout what i'm hearing about my SD Card access. Any of ya'll brehs who've updated to 11 experiencing issues still?
I mean...as long as you don't have any apps installed on the SD card or point downloads to be saved on the SD card from within an app, you should be straight. :ld:

:snoop:

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
damn it. My phone is forcing an update on Monday. I'm worried bout what i'm hearing about my SD Card access. Any of ya'll brehs who've updated to 11 experiencing issues still?

Your phone is fine but any phone you buy from now on new once it has android 11 it will not allowed stored SD access...

Google is removing that all across the board so maybe a phone maker can modify their phones to allow it but Samsung and OnePlus don't do it now so it's mostly a wrap.

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Your phone is fine but any phone you buy from now on new once it has android 11 it will not allowed stored SD access...

Google is removing that all across the board so maybe a phone maker can modify their phones to allow it but Samsung and OnePlus don't do it now so it's mostly a wrap.

That's fukking bullshyt

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps

Sounds like a great way to get more data on people. Look at all them celebrity leaks:francis:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane

I was wondering wtf they was tailing about

Cause I got the 11 update and my SD storage working fine
But I have a Note 10+. So it must only be newer phones with the issue

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Correction, I'm hearing it hasn't changed so I was wrong

So it depends on the phone maker most likely it's gonna go since all them copy each other.

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
No wonder my phone was acting slow as fukk the past three days.. First time ever my phone been acting this way. Been year and half now.:skip:

They want everybody to update their phones with this 11 update..:skip:

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Z Fold 3 update

120hz refresh like s21 ultra
no notches/cutout like first 2. they've been working their own in-display camera tech and patented it late last year, will debut w/ fold 3
spen support. afaik atm the phone will hold it like notes instead of s21 ultra solution
have nothing on cameras yet