BBG

Superstar
Daps
Going miss my the droid set . It's been a great run way back in 08 with the g1:mjcry:

Been here from the beginning:sadcam:
Then what the hell are you leaving for :what: serious question because I thought everybody with an android understood they have the objectively superior device..

Pete Wrigley

Twerk, Petunia, Twerk!
Supporter
Daps
Just got my Galaxy s20 plus. This 120 Hz screen is amazing :whew:
Amazing phone and honestly, don't use the 120Hz that often because I love the WQHD+ screen.

But the 120Hz FHD+ screen is phenomenal too, it's a win win :wow:

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Then what the hell are you leaving for :what: serious question because I thought everybody with an android understood they have the objectively superior device..
Funny y'all stay putting up opinions like it's facts.

Love android but through the years and recent months I've been messing with the apple ecosystem more and more.

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Funny y'all stay putting up opinions like it's facts.

Love android but through the years and recent months I've been messing with the apple ecosystem more and more.

Would you mess with Apple if you didn't have a MAC? If it was just ipads and iphones and airpods

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Would you mess with Apple if you didn't have a MAC? If it was just ipads and iphones and airpods
What's funny I had a mac since 2014 . Just copped a iPad few months back. What made me want to get a iPhone is how seamlessly my mac and ipad go hand and hand when I'm transferring my sounds for music production and video editing. Not so smooth with my android phone to mac....I will never throw shots at android..... That shyt is basically a pocket computer while apple is locked down system wise but at the end of the day apple better suits my needs