drifter

Superstar
Daps
So Samsung sold 900 $1400 Z Flips in under 8 hours in South Korea. Wonder what the numbers would've been for North America if we could've reserved/pre-ordered too.

I think the Flip barring some fukk up like the Fold is going to put Samsung on the map for foldables, something's telling me this one's different brehs. It's closer to prices we already pay instead of 2k like the Fold, and it's closer to how we use phones instead of a horizontal tablet.

The crease could throw some people off but if they can get rid of it for 2021 they're going to put a dent into Apple imo.

Pete Wrigley

Twerk, Petunia, Twerk!
Supporter
Daps
So Samsung sold 900 $1400 Z Flips in under 8 hours in South Korea. Wonder what the numbers would've been for North America if we could've reserved/pre-ordered too.

I think the Flip barring some fukk up like the Fold is going to put Samsung on the map for foldables, something's telling me this one's different brehs. It's closer to prices we already pay instead of 2k like the Fold, and it's closer to how we use phones instead of a horizontal tablet.

The crease could throw some people off but if they can get rid of it for 2021 they're going to put a dent into Apple imo.
Hehe "Apple's about to fold'... I'll be here all week :mjgrin:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
This Note10+ brehs...
CwZRzA6y_o.png

Tried Retroarch just for the hell of it just because it has 12GB of RAM. :manny:

Retroarch works flawlessly :scust:

Don't even need to use the mobile UI, XMB works without a hitch just like on PC and Shield TV :scust:

Dualshock 4 works wired with the USB-A adaper that came with the phone :scust:

3D heavy PSX games are running at full speed on Beetle :scust:

Don't even need to turn on the dynarec compiler options recently added to Beetle to boost performance on mid/lower end devices :scust:

Wonder if the Dualshock 4 can work wirelessly with the phone like my Shield TV.....it fukking does after the Android 10 update :scust:

Works flawlessly at that :scust::scust::scust::scust::scust:

Battery life dropped like 2-3% while doing all of this testing...I'm fukking done brehs
OSKFOvFf_o.png

Wasn't even gonna keep Retroarch on here but now I simply have to. Especially with 1TB of space to spare.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Apparently the Galaxy Buds plus have great call quality...

If everything goes right, this is the final accessory I buy for this phone. Bought a case, a USB-C to A cable, and a 512GB microSD card so far.

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
This Note10+ brehs...
CwZRzA6y_o.png

Tried Retroarch just for the hell of it just because it has 12GB of RAM. :manny:

Don't even need to use the mobile UI, XMB works without a hitch just like on PC and Shield TV :scust:

Don't even need to turn on the dynarec compiler options recently added to Beetle to boost performance on mid/lower end devices :scust:

Wonder if the Dualshock 4 can work wirelessly with the phone like my Shield TV.....it fukking does after the Android 10 update :scust:

Battery life dropped like 2-3% while doing all of this testing...I'm fukking done brehs
OSKFOvFf_o.png

Wasn't even gonna keep Retroarch on here but now I simply have to. Especially with 1TB of space to spare.

Goat10+
3rwKvax.png

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This Note10+ brehs...
CwZRzA6y_o.png

OSKFOvFf_o.png

Breh I know what your saying I have NEVER had a better phone

I have 298Gb of music on mines and its crazy

i put it all on a 512b sd card and i still have not touched the internal

im loving this damn phone :mjcry:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Breh I know what your saying I have NEVER had a better phone

I have 298Gb of music on mines and its crazy

i put it all on a 512b sd card and i still have not touched the internal

im loving this damn phone :mjcry:

hada 512 sd at launch, just upgrade to 1TB. Ain't never touchin that internal

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
Just got an s10 myself. Is there any must have apps, accessories, must see videos or anything like that mans should look into? Definitely gonna get a wireless charger now that I finally have a phone capable

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Just got an s10 myself. Is there any must have apps, accessories, must see videos or anything like that mans should look into? Definitely gonna get a wireless charger now that I finally have a phone capable
Wireless charge. Galaxy Buds. Take advantage of Secure Folder. It's a great phone.

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i have a note 8 hmm do i wait another gen and get that s20 ultra when its replaced next year or just get a 10 plus

Last edited: