mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Skipped thru most of it. Seems like the biggest selling point is the camera and honestly the ones they got out now are decent enough as is. Average person isn't studying every pixel of a picture or trying to get 100% perfect pictures. Soon there will be no possible innovations with the camera cuz the pictures are limited by what the eye can see and only evolution can change that. Far as 5G goes, its not really available everywhere yet so not really a good selling point. Don't think the S20 is getting a new android version other than version 10, so the software will likely remain the same.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Where did you hear this? Most videos and articles that I've seen says that all 3 have sd card slots.
article i read last week, it said they wanted to make the ultra more appealing. i hope im wrong.

if im wrong i dont have to buy the ultra :lawd:

edit: my bad i was wrong, but no headphone jacks :mjcry:, guess they do need to sell their new samsung pods somehow

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
I'm still on the regular S8:skip:.

Battery is 100% asscheeks:skip:.

This bytch is in medium power saving mode, and my battery still runs out after 6½ hours:skip:.

I don't even want to talk about if power saving was off:mjcry:.
My S8's battery started going bad after an update in september or october. After it hits 30% its just a matter of minutes before it hits 0%. I learned my lesson and will stick to oneplus.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
These phones are dope, but something I'm not feeling is people being forced to compromise between the refresh rate and screen resolution. Would it kill the battery faster? No doubt, but we should have that choice considering what they are asking us to spend on these phones. I mean, OnePlus did 1440p and 90 hertz last year, and Samsung makes their screens.