R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO
Breh I know what your saying I have NEVER had a better phone

I have 298Gb of music on mines and its crazy

i put it all on a 512b sd card and i still have not touched the internal

im loving this damn phone :mjcry:

Coming from a Note 5 I got use to my "quarterly memory cleaning". I've had this Note 10 for about 5mths now and I haven't even put a dent in my storage. And like you I haven't even used the internal memory yet. I got damn near 200GB of music and 125GB of cartoons and movies for the kids and I'm still sitting lovely and running flawless. :lawd:

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Coming from a Note 5 I got use to my "quarterly memory cleaning". I've had this Note 10 for about 5mths now and I haven't even put a dent in my storage. And like you I haven't even used the internal memory yet. I got damn near 200GB of music and 125GB of cartoons and movies for the kids and I'm still sitting lovely and running flawless. :lawd:

Its beautiful :mjcry: Breh

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
These Buds + :whoo:

Sound is fukking great for some earbuds and these touch controls are dope. Ambient sound is pretty good too. Just gotta test em on some calls.

Comfortable as shyt too

bnew

Veteran
Daps
samsung got some nice hardware but the fact that pretty much all their Qualcomm usa phones have locked bootloaders:scust: make them a non-starter for me. their exynos based phones don't support enough USA bands either.:francis:.

something wrong with the U.S market when china phones support the majority of the worlds markets but ours. i've seen terrible USA bands support from way too many decently spec'd phones recently.