drifter

Superstar
Daps

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Note 9 is super snappy with a good camera..lol

yeah dude is kinda I’ll informed about the note 9. It’s gonna get android iu 2.0 and maybe another year of security updates and it’s big and fast with a good screen and as card. For 450 it’s a good deal over the one plus and better than any asus phone.
And it has a good camera.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Put the Note 9's camera against any 2019 phone, Pixel 3, and other 2018 phones and it will lose. And I don't see how it's up for debate when comparison videos and sample images exist lmao. 3a is beating 2018 phones and most of 2019 not named Pixel 4, P30, Note 10, 11 Pro.

Has the Galaxy S8 and Note 8 been updated to Android 10? They have not and they aren't going to be and these phones are two years old. The Pixel 1 is sitting on Android 10 right now.

So why would someone buy already a year old phone from a manufacturer that hasn't shown they can update their phones for more than 1 year out over a phone that came out this year and has at least another 3 updates in it? And here I was just praising Samsung a few days ago about them getting some shyt together.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Put the Note 9's camera against any 2019 phone, Pixel 3, and other 2018 phones and it will lose. And I don't see how it's up for debate when comparison videos and sample images exist lmao. 3a is beating 2018 phones and most of 2019 not named Pixel 4, P30, Note 10, 11 Pro.

Has the Galaxy S8 and Note 8 been updated to Android 10? They have not and they aren't going to be and these phones are two years old. The Pixel 1 is sitting on Android 10 right now.

So why would someone buy already a year old phone from a manufacturer that hasn't shown they can update their phones for more than 1 year out over a phone that came out this year and has at least another 3 updates in it? And here I was just praising Samsung a few days ago about them getting some shyt together.
It would lose but damn sure isnt a mediocre camera..unless you're playing the selfie game...just brighter than most. Now the Note 10 plus won the blind camera tournament last week..forgot what Note 9 did but casuals dont care about that shyt.

The Android 10 update is coming to carriers this week and the following week..sooner than ever before by Samsung.

Pixel 1 is absolute trash...display is garbage.

As for the 3a? It has camera that is legit and updates...its features are laughable compared to the Note 9 or even the Note 10 lite

Last edited:

drifter

Superstar
Daps
It would lose but damn sure isnt a mediocre camera..unless you're playing the selfie game...just brighter than most. Now the Note 10 plus won the blind camera tournament last week..forgot what Note 9 did but casuals dont care about that shyt.

The Android 10 update is coming to carriers this week and the following week..sooner than ever before by Samsung.

Pixel 1 is absolute trash...display is garbage.

10 for the Note 9 has been in beta the past month and they hope it's out sometime Jan, not this week or next. Middle of the month is more likely.

Doesn't come close to answering the question though.

And I know you and the other dude like your Samsungs but you gotta be impartial on shyt sometimes, I like Apple and have no problems calling shyt what it is. Just brighter than most and selfie games lol, alright man.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
10 for the Note 9 has been in beta the past month and they hope it's out sometime Jan, not this week or next. Middle of the month is more likely.

Doesn't come close to answering the question though.

And I know you and the other dude like your Samsungs but you gotta be impartial on shyt sometimes, I like Apple and have no problems calling shyt what it is. Just brighter than most and selfie games lol, alright man.
Wins blind fukking camera test that was voted by 100,000s of varieties of people. Just how it is. iPhone lost in the first round....lol. Pixel 4 lost in the 2nd round.

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Forgot to update... my Note 5 was always dying so I copped a new LG G8 about 2 months ago for $389, which was a really inexpensive since the price was cut from almost 800 dollars. Phone works great, I'm not tied to a power brick anymore so I'm good for a while. Going from a normal camera setup to wide camera features was dope.