R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
That flossy review has me real close to getting the s5e. I have the s3 but it's so slow browsing and shyt. It's only good for videos which is why i got it though. I dont really need an s pen for a tablet honestly
What's a good cheap tablet? I dont really fukk with tablets but I'm willing to look..

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Supposed to be final design of Pixel 4/4 XL
sbnLaZE.jpg

I say supposed bc Google has different versions with different front bezels.

3 rear cameras like the other big boys, second front dedicated camera for face id competitor.

Probably the phone I'm most interested in seeing this year. They held it down with 1 lens now they've got three, pencil it in for camera phone of the year. Also wanna see what proper Face ID on Android looks like
You're getting this?
@StatUS this your next phone??

drifter

Superstar
Daps
You're getting this?

This or the new iPhone. Don't really need a new phone I'm just tired of carrying this Max around, so either one I get it'll be the smaller version. Never had a Pixel before so I'm interested

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
sbnLaZE.jpg

3 rear cameras like the other big boys, second front dedicated camera for face id competitor.

Probably the phone I'm most interested in seeing this year. They held it down with 1 lens now they've got three, pencil it in for camera phone of the year. Also wanna see what proper Face ID on Android looks like
face ID on android been great. The Galaxy S8+ had it.

Is the fingerprint reader in-glass now? it looks like it will be

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
sbnLaZE.jpg

drifter

Superstar
Daps

The face scanning that's been on Android vs what's on iPhone is different, since Android is using just the front camera you can hold a picture in front of it and unlock the phone. The second camera on the Pixel should have the same 3D mapping shyt like iPhones.

And looks like they're dropping the fpscanner

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
You're getting this?
Breh at this point I got this V30 rooted and modded to my liking. shyt is butter smooth for some reason and I got it a year ago for like $250.

My next phone will be copped when 5G is more prevalent or this thing breaks down :pachaha:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
The face scanning that's been on Android vs what's on iPhone is different, since Android is using just the front camera you can hold a picture in front of it and unlock the phone. The second camera on the Pixel should have the same 3D mapping shyt like iPhones.

And looks like they're dropping the fpscanner
Iris scanner was above any of those trick a phone issues....

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Iris scanner was above any of those trick a phone issues....

I turned it off eventually when I had my S8. By the time you take your phone out of your pocket and line your eyes up in the two circles and then unlock, I've already got it unlocked with the fingerprint. Face ID is faster and better than iris scanning and if Google's is the same it's by far better than anything else on Android.

I mainly use pin these days though

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Face Id is not better at all...its just marketed as that. You just dont use it fast enough . Look at it once and phone is unlocked. Lol.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
I flip flop between both OSes so I've used both scanners, Face ID works better and is less of a hassle not to mention more secure. If Iris works better for you that's cool. I still take pin over both.

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
Faceid is definitely faster than iris scanner. Iris scanner was just awful on the S9. Hope they've improved it.

I have no idea how secure these things are but from my usage, OnePlus face unlock >iPhone x face id> Samsung iris scanner.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Faceid is definitely faster than iris scanner. Iris scanner was just awful on the S9. Hope they've improved it.

I have no idea how secure these things are but from my usage, OnePlus face unlock >iPhone x face id> Samsung iris scanner.
Faster or not, iris is ultra secure. Apple has had way too many security breaches to act like it's supposed gold standard. Lol.