R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
So i did a recent update to my S8 and now i cant even get into my settings or change the brightness of my phone. I keep getting a message that says "security policy prevents changing settings"

The irony is that this update was a security one :francis:
Wtf
.lol. Just updated to pie on my Note 8..as fast and crisp as ever.

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
ima start retro gaming on an old fire 7 tablet i got lying around... point me in the right direction brehs

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
wtf i cant even factory reset this shyt. i get a MDM error that doesnt allow me to factory reset :mindblown:

both boost and samsung reps are useless.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
They always take away something good. Especially when it around the time to upgrade. My note 8 has no problems.
It's really fast without the upgrade..I already got Pie on the Note 9 but I updated it because the assistent went away on the last Samsung internet update and that was that...fast forwarding on flash sites isnt as easy without that assistent though.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Never asked this but what are you all using to charge your phones in your car? I cant imagine not having fast charging in my car...some of these reviewers on Amazon be having me rolling...I'm looking at the shyt like "Thats not good enough":laugh: I hope you LG guys and One Plus guys..Sony guys are doing good because my dual port fast charger gets it back to like 90% in an hour.

pip77

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Centerville, Ohio
  • Dap
Reactions: R=G

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I don't know if this a facebook issue or what but they pissing me off. This damn messenger app sucks on my phone. every time my boy messages me lately, its like the notification doesn't show up. anyone else been having this issue? like i have to open the app to see i got a new message.

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
Have the Sony XZ premium, October will be 2 years and the phone still works great.... And I just dropped it the other day and the screen cracked, shyt is shattered on the right side. Screen still works but occasionally doesn't respond correctly now. I really dont want to buy a new phone yet :sadcam:

How much does it typically cost to get a screen replaced ? Is it even worth it or will the screen be buggy and what not.