diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
What's amazing is that phones got thinner and allowed for less battery life options, now only to become thicker than previous options when left folded in half. But, now the thickness is based on allowing you the option to unfold the phone into a bigger device, which probably has somewhat decent battery since its 2 screens. Once that novelty wears off of unfolding, you're stuck with a thick ass phone folded in half with (assumingely) better battery, where you would have been happier with a slightly thicker phone to begin with on an older model, with more battery life.

That you paid 1980+ for :russ:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I got Liberty Mutual Insurance for my car and for my house last November. The rep guy told me that my phone was covered in the home insurance and i could cancel any phone insurance i got with Tmobile. I got JUMP with my insurance so I wasnt canceling shyt and i know a deductible for Tmobile cost a little bit. My Note 8 got cracked but it was just at the edge and the glass on the back. So I called Liberty Mutual and brought this up...made a claim and the deductible is only $50:laugh: Not that $200 shyt or the repair shop charging 275-300 bullshyt:laugh: Got em again:yes:

Last edited: