The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
I feel like it's time to upgrade my Galaxy S7 Edge. I always wanted a Google Pixel because I'm tired of this Samsung Bullshyt (I've been with them since S5 or S4 with the overheating phone, slow UI and other shyt) but S10 just looks too good. I don't got that kinda money right now though so maybe next year.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
My note 8 starting to die :russ:

I swear the bottom right cracks on the phone get larger each day, the spen doesnt respond to the screen anymore at all anymore. Now apparently the voice volume during phone calls are low for some people.

The gods tryna rush me to the s10 but it isnt happening :ufdup: this is gonna last till the note 10 whether the gods like it or not :ufdup:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast

I swear the bottom right cracks on the phone get larger each day, the spen doesnt respond to the screen anymore at all anymore. Now apparently the voice volume during phone calls are low for some people.

The gods tryna rush me to the s10 but it isnt happening :ufdup: this is gonna last till the note 10 whether the gods like it or not :ufdup:
Just cost $270 to fix the screen..fixed mine last week.but it was only $50 thanks to Liberty Mutual home insurance.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I feel like it's time to upgrade my Galaxy S7 Edge. I always wanted a Google Pixel because I'm tired of this Samsung Bullshyt (I've been with them since S5 or S4 with the overheating phone, slow UI and other shyt) but S10 just looks too good. I don't got that kinda money right now though so maybe next year.
Pixel 3 is definitely a phone that lags...the one plus 6t is the one WITH EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE. More snappy performance.

Last edited:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps

The gods are tryna rush you to an iPhone, nikka. Take heed and repent.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Never hard of this phone tbh. I'll look into it
The best phone for the price maybe in smartphone history. It has "A+ performance" but the camera isn't as elite as the S10, pixel 3, Note 9, p20, mate 20. Ultra smooth, stutter free phone that is always updated and damn near pure Android.

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Updated my music library in iTunes and the old covers are still showing up in my Samsung Music player. Anyone found a way around that?