R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
If you got a recent samsung.
. Note 8, s9, s9 plus, Note 9...u either got pie or will have it soon. This guy always has great tutorials

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
I love Droid but for some reason I can get over why they can't make a messaging app like Apple's iMessage, secure end to end, uses data to send/rec, video chat, all in one, etc.. We have way to many apps to send over simple sms and what not. On my S8 I have: What's App, Android Messaging, Marco Polo.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is there an sms app that actually send big files like gifs and shyt without fukking it up? I can’t do it with google messages or whatever came on my moto g6 I had to download fukking WhatsApp and obviously the other person has to have it too. shyt is corny.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Is there an sms app that actually send big files like gifs and shyt without fukking it up? I can’t do it with google messages or whatever came on my moto g6 I had to download fukking WhatsApp and obviously the other person has to have it too. shyt is corny.

I use Textra. MMS like gifs usually work flawlessly. Hangouts also works with no issues, but no one uses that :snoop:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
They done gave me a new update and I don't know what the fukk this shyt is. :francis:

Stupid bixby back, the app icons look funny, the recent apps page is different, I don't know what they done did. And it looks like a bootleg version that t-mobile just made up.

gtj1982

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
America's Darkside--210
They done gave me a new update and I don't know what the fukk this shyt is. :francis:

Stupid bixby back, the app icons look funny, the recent apps page is different, I don't know what they done did. And it looks like a bootleg version that t-mobile just made up.

It's probably one UI. The icons are terrible and even more bixby focus.

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Just recently got an S9. Gonna wait a couple years and see what these companies are gonna ultimately land on as far as the bezel less display goes

I think a pop up mechanism will be the end game, but either way I'm not droppin big money on one of these phones until even minor annoyances are ironed out.

Gotta say though coming from the s6. 3 iterations later seems to be the sweet spot to really feel a significant upgrade:blessed: