Double J

Banned
Daps
Had the note 9 for a couple days and swapped it out for the Pixel 3XL. Note 9 was the superior phone specs wise, but I could not get with the rounded bezel-less edges. Felt like I was gonna drop it all the time. This pixel is dope. Camera is really dope. Haven't had any of the battery and memory issues people have fussed about.
Used to only use Google phones (still on the Pixel 1 XL in fact) but the Pixel 3 is :scusthov:

4 gb of ram :what:

That huge notch AND huge chin :mjlol:

No headphone jack :snoop:

Processor that's about to be obsolete in a month or 2 :stopitslime:

All for an exorbitant premium price:camby:

JayJedi

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Used to only use Google phones (still on the Pixel 1 XL in fact) but the Pixel 3 is :scusthov:

4 gb of ram :what:

That huge notch AND huge chin :mjlol:

No headphone jack :snoop:

Processor that's about to be obsolete in a month or 2 :stopitslime:

All for an exorbitant premium price:camby:
I've had zero Ram issues.

I used the app to make the notch only have status bar and honestly I forget it's there now.

Headphone jack hurts but I use the dongle, which is a pretty decent dongle all things considered. Better than the iphone one.

As for the processor, it may come back to bite me in the butt, but I copped it on Black friday for $400 off from Verizon. So if I need to upgrade later it won't hurt as much.

Double J

Banned
Daps

I used the app to make the notch only have status bar and honestly I forget it's there now.

Headphone jack hurts but I use the dongle, which is a pretty decent dongle all things considered. Better than the iphone one.

As for the processor, it may come back to bite me in the butt, but I copped it on Black friday for $400 off from Verizon. So if I need to upgrade later it won't hurt as much.

Zero ram issues? My pixel XL also has 4 gigabytes of RAM & has trouble even keeping some basic apps loaded in RAM.

Using that app may help to hide the notch but it creates a huge virtual top bezel that when paired along with the bottom bezel makes your phone look like a phone from 2015 :pachaha:

And you may think that dongle works just fine now but wait until you lose it and you really need to use headphones with your phone. used to be able to just stop by the drugstore and buy a cheap pair of $5 headphones and be good but not anymore. You better make sure to keep track of that dongle because it's not going to be easy to get another one if you lose it not many places if any sell it.

But hey if you got the phone for only $400 that's a decent deal I guess :manny:

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
One Plus 6t won Brownlee's phone of the year over the Note 9...in actuality, it isnt that great but it is a great all around package for what you are spending. My battery didnt really leave the 90% barricade after just two hours of not doing much except checking sites sporadically. I mostly used my other phone though watching YouTube.
Flossy carter is a better reviewer.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Had the note 9 for a couple days and swapped it out for the Pixel 3XL. Note 9 was the superior phone specs wise, but I could not get with the rounded bezel-less edges. Felt like I was gonna drop it all the time. This pixel is dope. Camera is really dope. Haven't had any of the battery and memory issues people have fussed about.
That's not a good enough reason to get rid of the all time phones ever made. Lol. Unless you love that dynamic range camera on the pixel 3 that much.

And in blind camera tests..the Note 9 has ate the Pixel 3 alive.

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond

Yeah, even before the December update, I never had an issue with ram on my Pixel 3 XL.

What app do you use make the notch only have status bar?

JayJedi

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeah, even before the December update, I never had an issue with ram on my Pixel 3 XL.

What app do you use make the notch only have status bar?
It's called Nacho Notch. It's in the playstore. Plenty of options for behavior/customization on various phones. Works so good I wanna toss breh a donation.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Man, I never had a phone withput an earphone jack, and I lost that type c doggle shyt already:damn:

I hate that fukking thing. Then oneplus still aint shipped my wireless headphones. Im gettin pissed:damn: