samsung_galaxy_s10_plus_screen_protector_weibo_twitter_1545810874421.jpg

Interesting design choice

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
This OnePlus battery is :wow:

I was at the ER most of the day with a friend. Had spotify on. Lots of youtube. My screen was on a lot. shyt still had like 40% battery this morning. I decided to hook the dash charger(which is pretty fast, but my guess is it charges faster with the phone off). All in all, still impressed with the oneplus. I'd like to see them make a premium model phone in the future. Just to see what they can do. Camera is pretty good too imo.

And it came with a screen protector installed and a case:wow:

gtj1982

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
America's Darkside--210
This OnePlus battery is :wow:

I was at the ER most of the day with a friend. Had spotify on. Lots of youtube. My screen was on a lot. shyt still had like 40% battery this morning. I decided to hook the dash charger(which is pretty fast, but my guess is it charges faster with the phone off). All in all, still impressed with the oneplus. I'd like to see them make a premium model phone in the future. Just to see what they can do. Camera is pretty good too imo.

And it came with a screen protector installed and a case:wow:

Yeah I've been thinking of jumping in with oneplus heard they stay smooth as fukk. Just wish they offered a smaller version.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
One Plus 6t won Brownlee's phone of the year over the Note 9...in actuality, it isnt that great but it is a great all around package for what you are spending. My battery didnt really leave the 90% barricade after just two hours of not doing much except checking sites sporadically. I mostly used my other phone though watching YouTube.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
One Plus 6t won Brownlee's phone of the year over the Note 9...in actuality, it isnt that great but it is a great all around package for what you are spending. My battery didnt really leave the 90% barricade after just two hours of not doing much except checking sites sporadically. I mostly used my other phone though watching YouTube.
Marques made me cop the OnePlus. It wasn't worth going to Verizon just for a Pixel. And Google store were sold out of those icey white XLs

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

JayJedi

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Had the note 9 for a couple days and swapped it out for the Pixel 3XL. Note 9 was the superior phone specs wise, but I could not get with the rounded bezel-less edges. Felt like I was gonna drop it all the time. This pixel is dope. Camera is really dope. Haven't had any of the battery and memory issues people have fussed about.