R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
:huh:

Smart watches are common in 2018 if you didn't know. I'm just telling you that you don't need a Galaxy Phone to have access to Samsung Pay
Oh I know..I own a Samsung Charger Duo...spots for a phone and a watch. I know every option..shyt, I pretty much presented the options to this board as they all came out in the first place. Still...its a waste of money compared the main product..unless you're in the fitness game.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
@R=G or anyone else wit knowledge, help me out.

So Best Buy has the Pixel 3 XL for like 699 but I have to leave tmobile for verizon. Whatcha think?

If I stay wit tmobile Im leaning towards the OnePlus:francis:

Verizon's unlimited plans seem a lil suspect .like the $75 plan I'll only be able to stream 480p.

Also I'd still have to pay my tmobile bill amd pay off my k20 which is like $140.

Also, o store shipping for best buy, they only have the white 128gb pixel online and have to ship it to me directly for whatever reason.

Best Buy also has the Note 9 wit $300 off if u sign wit Verizon.

Then tmobile tont have the OnePlus in white :scust:

Last edited:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
@R=G or anyone else wit knowledge, help me out.

So Best Buy has the Pixel 3 XL for like 699 but I have to leave tmobile for verizon. Whatcha think?

If I stay wit tmobile Im leaning towards the OnePlus:francis:

Verizon's unlimited plans seem a lil suspect .like the $75 plan I'll only be able to stream 480p.

Also I'd still have to pay my tmobile bill amd pay off my k20 which is like $140.

Also, o store shipping for best buy, they only have the white 128gb pixel online and have to ship it to me directly for whatever reason.

Best Buy also has the Note 9 wit $300 off if u sign wit Verizon.

Then tmobile tont have the OnePlus in white :scust:
Going to Verizon would be a huge mistake...

Tony D'Amato

Daps
Reppin
Inches
Going to Verizon would be a huge mistake...
Can u elaborate breh :damn:

Do u work for tmobile?

Im in LA, so I know Verizon should be brolic out chea. But they see to have lil policies that I don't like. Like they seemed to suggest I have to pay a fee to pay in cash :what:

I just want a Pixel. Google store is sold out of white 128gb XLs, so Verizon amd Best Buy was intriguing. Especially with $300 off:damn:

Thats basically 699 for 3xl:usure:

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Can u elaborate breh :damn:

Do u work for tmobile?

Im in LA, so I know Verizon should be brolic out chea. But they see to have lil policies that I don't like. Like they seemed to suggest I have to pay a fee to pay in cash :what:

I just want a Pixel. Google store is sold out of white 128gb XLs, so Verizon amd Best Buy was intriguing. Especially with $300 off:damn:

Thats basically 699 for 3xl:usure:
I mean for now..Verizon has the best coverage and I dont live in Hollywood. So I don't know how Tmobile works in LA. I download 3 gig files in minutes out here on 4G LTE...and I can upload comically fast too. I dont get dropped calls...they basically gave me this Note 9 for $390.. and let me keep the s9 that I was supposed to trade in. I cant say a bad thing about Tmobile at all. I got JUMP..I got insurance that will OVERNIGHT you a replacement phone. I dont know if Verizon does all of that. Prices are too high and they dont give you enough data..doesnt ass up to me. I got unlimited everything....7 gigs of hotspot too, I think. Not sure since I never use hotspot since both my phones are unlimited:laugh:

One thing about T mob is they always pay off your outstanding fees when you switch..dont know if Verizon is gully like that.

Tony D'Amato

Daps
Reppin
Inches
Tmobile wont take my lg k20 cuz the screen is cracked :damn:

I may upgrade to a oneplus and just stay wit tmobile:scust:

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

Tony D'Amato

Daps
Reppin
Inches
Decided to cop this one+. This shyt is smooth. The Chinese tryin to take over. Even came with a case and looks like a screen protector. Loving it so far. Need an SD slot tho.