Daps
They got a few youtube videos on remapping Bixby...5 min search at best.
yeah I used Bxactions which was easy to find but the whole process was a bytch. Samsung is cracking down on those bixby remapping apps to make it more difficult to get rid of. So I finally just now got it to where the little bixby load up screen doesn't even show up for that quick second before performing the action you want it to (flashlight in this case)

• Dap
Reactions: R=G
Daps
if I'm not mistaken I think there was a way to do it before but it must be an official feature now. either way I feel like that would just unnecessarily drain battery life

• Dap
Reactions: R=G
Daps
Yeah I only really have it on when I'm asleep to have as a bedside clock. Besides that I'm on my phone so much during the day I don't really use that feature although it's nice to know its there. I'm coming from the s7 active so I got used to having long ass battery life. Just waiting on my case to come in so I can really mess with the new phone. Amazon on some bs with their shipping estimates

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
A heart rate sensor on the back of a Galaxy S handset is nothing new. Samsung’s flagship phones have had them for years. But there’s a new feature being introduced alongside Samsung’s Galaxy S9 and S9+ release on Friday that has never been available on a Samsung phone before. In fact, it has never been available before on a flagship phone from any top smartphone maker.

Back in late February when Samsung unveiled the Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9+, it also announced a new app called My BP Lab. There was so much news that day, however, that almost no one took notice of the nifty new app. Due to hit the Google Play store sometime today so it’s ready for action tomorrow when the S9 and S9+ are officially released, My BP Lab transforms the Galaxy S9’s heart rate sensor into a blood pressure monitor. What’s more, an insider who has already tested the app reports on Twitter that blood pressure readings are extremely accurate.

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
Why is Google trying to kill the name Android?:snoop:.

They're renaming everything Google.