BBG

2014-2024
Daps
Why is it hard to get a new device with t mob? I'm jumped in...lol. My best friend is running a good game on T mob..they pay off other carriers outstanding fees to switch..well he gets a unlocked device that he wants from Verizon and pays them like two months..then cancels them out while switching to T mob and they send him a digital card to pay off that phone...getting IPhone 7 plus and S8 Plus for a little bit of nothing.

I'm on Jump...but that's a good thing for resell manipulation.
Well because if it wasn't for the phone I'd be paying $45 a month instead of $70....I don't understand the confusion here lol. Paying less > paying more. Superior customer service isn't worth paying $300 more a year for the same plan

And if I had jump I'd be paying like $12 more a month... So then I'd be saving over $400 a year by leaving tmobile

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Well because if it wasn't for the phone I'd be paying $45 a month instead of $70....I don't understand the confusion here lol. Paying less > paying more. Superior customer service isn't worth paying $300 more a year for the same plan

And if I had jump I'd be paying like $12 more a month... So then I'd be saving over $400 a year by leaving tmobile
Do what u gotta do but I don't trust xfinity like that..they always got hidden fees.

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Pulled the trigger on the s8+ after less than a year on my first iphone. Was really waiting for the note 8 but I figure besides the pen and possibly being obnoxiously huge there isn't enough of a difference to justify the price. Note 7 still goes down as my best phone.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pulled the trigger on the s8+ after less than a year on my first iphone. Was really waiting for the note 8 but I figure besides the pen and possibly being obnoxiously huge there isn't enough of a difference to justify the price. Note 7 still goes down as my best phone.

Why did you leave the iPhone?

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Best buy has the S8 on sale for like 574 (open box even less). You guys think it's worth it with the next wave of phones about to drop?
Pixel 2 is nov...iphone 8 oct...note 8 first week sept..depends on what kind of man u are.

Right NOW..the s8 plus is the easy phone of the year though.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Pixel 2 is nov...iphone 8 oct...note 8 first week sept..depends on what kind of man u are.

I`m getting the iPhone 8, but was looking at a phone for use overseas with prepaid sim cards. I like Stock Android primarily because of updates but the Pixels just cost too damn much (being that it wouldn't be a primary device)

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The note 8 is bigger than I would like for a phone and I would never use the Spen, so I'm either getting the iPhone 7s, or the pixel 2

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Why did you leave the iPhone?
Just wasn't for me. I need more functionality from a phone. I definitely see the appeal to casual users and the battery life was godlike. Worst part of it was I was stuck with a 16gb model so the almost daily storage warning soured me.