Typical Knicks Fan

F-ing Knicks.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York
I was holding out for a Pixel 2 but my Nexus 5x just got hit with the boot loop. I just bought the Oneplus 5 and it should be here in a couple days.

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
Droid gang brehs, is the Xiaomi Mi MIX available for use in the US? and specifically, on T-Mobile? I'm googling but I can't find a straight answer... I'm on a budget of $500 to upgrade from my 6p and this phone is fukkING PIFF BREHS :damn:

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
Droid gang brehs, is the Xiaomi Mi MIX available for use in the US? and specifically, on T-Mobile? I'm googling but I can't find a straight answer... I'm on a budget of $500 to upgrade from my 6p and this phone is fukkING PIFF BREHS :damn:
technically it would work...i've been researching xiaomi phones and they're hands down the best bang for your buck
t mobile uses bands 2, 4 and 12 for 4g lte.
12 is the most important band for inside calling...as far as making calls in a basement and shyt
12 is also the newest band so 2 and 4 are still everywhere
most places have bands 2 and 4.
i'm probably gonna cop myself just to see how effective it is...if it doesnt work..return :manny:
JNYMan7YQLei51Yfht1gig.png

the bands for it
fdd-lte is what we running over here

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
technically it would work...i've been researching xiaomi phones and they're hands down the best bang for your buck
t mobile uses bands 2, 4 and 12 for 4g lte.
12 is the most important band for inside calling...as far as making calls in a basement and shyt
12 is also the newest band so 2 and 4 are still everywhere
most places have bands 2 and 4.
i'm probably gonna cop myself just to see how effective it is...if it doesnt work..return :manny:
JNYMan7YQLei51Yfht1gig.png

the bands for it
fdd-lte is what we running over here
Idk why it won't let me rep you that's gay but :salute: thanks for the knowledge breh!

No 12 band tho :sadcam:that sucks cuz inside calls are pretty important... Guess I'm rocking with my 6p until 2018...

I LOVE my 6p but I fukked my GPS up from dropping it so many times and the battery fukkin sucks now so idk..

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
Idk why it won't let me rep you that's gay but :salute: thanks for the knowledge breh!

No 12 band tho :sadcam:that sucks cuz inside calls are pretty important... Guess I'm rocking with my 6p until 2018...

I LOVE my 6p but I fukked my GPS up from dropping it so many times and the battery fukkin sucks now so idk..
u should probably cop a high performance midrange phone
ex: Amazon.com: Buying Choices: Huawei Honor 6X Dual Camera Unlocked Smartphone, 32GB Gray (US Warranty)
in the meantime to hold you over

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
You read my mind...I was thinking this or the Axon 7 :patrice:
Just copped an Axon 7, shyt is flames especially if your an audio head. LG flagships are pretty low though like the V20 and G6 if you need a better camera.

• Dap
Reactions: R=G