cheaper than the axon
better camera by far
more powerful
100-150 dollars cheaper
with android 7 :manny:
better ui
axon has better speakers thats literally about it
get that honor 6x and hold off for a flagship next year or something :manny:

Axon 7 Mini is a trash version of the Axon 7. Regular 7 has a 2K oled, GOAT headphone output, and a Snapdragon 820 for $100 more.

Honor still probably has a better camera.

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
Just copped an Axon 7, shyt is flames especially if your an audio head. LG flagships are pretty low though like the V20 and G6 if you need a better camera.
I just need to know if it's better than the Nexus 6p. I don't mind the back camera, but the front camera is asssssssss (Disgracing selfie gang with this trash)

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
I just need to know if it's better than the Nexus 6p. I don't mind the back camera, but the front camera is asssssssss (Disgracing selfie gang with this trash)

back camera is bad so I won't say much about the front but try the HTC 10 if u like need a good front Camera.

Typical Knicks Fan

F-ing Knicks.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York
I have the Oneplus 5 and I might return it for a refund. It doesn't feel like it's worth the price. It's too slippery and the display isn't that great. I still have two weeks to change my mind, but my first impressions aren't good.

Last edited:

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well guys I've been droid gang for life, but I'm getting the iPhone 7s when it drops, would love to get the iPhone 8 but not at that price point of what I'm hearing

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
Brehs, how do y'all feel about y'all S8+? I'm coming from a Nexus 6p but it's time for an upgrade. Do you think I can eat off the S8+ until this summer 2019 or will it feel like a RAZR by then? If I pull the trigger and get it it I won't be upgrading for two years.

Will get it through xfinity mobile
$45 unlimited everything
Get the phone for 26/mo for 24 months (Price cut to $640 cuz of the Note about to drop)

So my bill will be $71/mo plus taxes when I'm already paying like 70/mo though TMobile using this old ass phone I'M ABOUT TO PULL THE fukkING TRIGGER BREHS:damn::damn:
I'm waiting about three hours for somebody to talk me down from the ledge but if thecoli supports this decision I'm about to make it happen

I know I said last week under $500 but by changing phone companies from T-Mobile to Xfinity I'm basically not paying anything for the phone because my bill stays about the same

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Brehs, how do y'all feel about y'all S8+? I'm coming from a Nexus 6p but it's time for an upgrade. Do you think I can eat off the S8+ until this summer 2019 or will it feel like a RAZR by then? If I pull the trigger and get it it I won't be upgrading for two years.

$45 unlimited everything
Get the phone for 26/mo for 24 months (Price cut to $640 cuz of the Note about to drop)

So my bill will be $71/mo plus taxes when I'm already paying like 70/mo though TMobile using this old ass phone I'M ABOUT TO PULL THE fukkING TRIGGER BREHS:damn::damn:
I'm waiting about three hours for somebody to talk me down from the ledge but if thecoli supports this decision I'm about to make it happen

I know I said last week under $500 but by changing phone companies from T-Mobile to Xfinity I'm basically not paying anything for the phone because my bill stays about the same
i say do it

unless u a Note fan
i think the S8+ is the best phone out
till the Note8 drops

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast

$45 unlimited everything

The Note 7 was the greatest smartphone OF ALL time but this has been a great follow up. I love the s8 plus..gonna be hard to give it up for that Note 8. It really is.

And this phone easily is a two year phone..i wanted the NOTE 7 and that was it. That was what I wanted for the next two years but I got jobbed out. So its time for the Re up in early Sept..aka My birthday:yes:

Leaving t mob is a mistake though.

Last edited:

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
The Note 7 was the greatest smartphone OF ALL time but this has been a great follow up. I love the s8 plus..gonna be hard to give it up for that Note 8. It really is.

And this phone easily is a two year phone..i wanted the NOTE 7 and that was it. That was what I wanted for the next two years but I jobbed out. So its time for the Re up in early Sept..aka My birthday:yes:

Leaving t mob is a mistake though.
Elaborate :lupe:

I'm grandfathered in on the unlimited plan with them so I get everything unlimited for 71 AFTER taxes... But xfinity mobile is offering $45 for unlimited* :ohhh:

Only way I'll regret moving on is if I have to come back and lose out on my grandfathered plan. But Xfinity partnered with Verizon to use their towers so I can't see coverage ever being an issue?

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
T mobile 1 should hold u down on unlimited everything..for 70 a month. Customer service is way better than xfinity and they will always refund for something if u complain enough.

I don't know what unlimited means from xfinity either..might be the gay kind like from Sprint and Verizon.

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
T mobile 1 should hold u down on unlimited everything..for 70 a month. Customer service is way better than xfinity and they will always refund for something if u complain enough.
You not understanding me though lol... Tmobile everything is 70. Xfinity is 45.... Finance the phone for 26 and I'm roughly paying the same thing that I am now at TMobile but with a brand new device..

Also, the kicker is that I work for xfinity (installation) so I'm sure they'd be more inclined to work out any issues I have opposed to a regular customer

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
You not understanding me though lol... Tmobile everything is 70. Xfinity is 45.... Finance the phone for 26 and I'm roughly paying the same thing that I am now at TMobile but with a brand new device..

Also, the kicker is that I work for xfinity (installation) so I'm sure they'd be more inclined to work out any issues I have opposed to a regular customer
Why is it hard to get a new device with t mob? I'm jumped in...lol. My best friend is running a good game on T mob..they pay off other carriers outstanding fees to switch..well he gets a unlocked device that he wants from Verizon and pays them like two months..then cancels them out while switching to T mob and they send him a digital card to pay off that phone...getting IPhone 7 plus and S8 Plus for a little bit of nothing.

I'm on Jump...but that's a good thing for resell manipulation.