R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
:mjcry: I just gotta survive with my Note 5 for about four months for that piff. If this is true I'm gonna be on some Harriet the Spy shyt.

Supposed to be 6.4 inches
Dual camera this time
Likely screen fingerprint embedded instead of the s8 placement...
And likely 6gb of ram

It will definitely be phone of the year

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Supposed to be 6.4 inches
Dual camera this time
Likely screen fingerprint embedded instead of the s8 placement...
And likely 6gb of ram

It will definitely be phone of the year

kdR7j_s-200x150.gif

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
seems like the fate for all smartphones man

I can't front my wife got her iphone 6 plus around the same time as me and her battery is still A1

I'm pretty sure it is. Hopefully the note 8 don't keep me disappointed after having it more than 6 months.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I'm still on the note 5 also....battery running like shyt
Came out what? two years ago? LOL. Trade that shyt up...wtf. There's all kind of options of ELITE phones on Swappa. Why settle? Just get what the fukk you want? I"LL BE DAMNED if I EVER settle for a phone when you got cam skanks getting Iphone 7s sent to them by simps and idiots..fukk that. It's M.O.B. It's no playing around here. I'm taking.

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Came out what? two years ago? LOL. Trade that shyt up...wtf. There's all kind of options of ELITE phones on Swappa. Why settle? Just get what the fukk you want? I"LL BE DAMNED if I EVER settle for a phone when you got cam skanks getting Iphone 7s sent to them by simps and idiots..fukk that. It's M.O.B. It's no playing around here. I'm taking.
Lol bro relax I'm not big on getting new phones....at the end of the day all these shyts doing the same thing at the end of the day

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
Brehs, im thinking about getting a S8+

I work at COMCAST and we're launching our own cell phone service "xfinity mobile" where you can get an unlimited everything plan for $45/mo. I can finance the s8+ for $35/mo which comes out to $80 + tax a month. I'm paying T-Mobile $71/mo and I'm using a Nexus 6p. :patrice: Don't get me wrong i adore my Nexus but xfinity mobile uses Verizon towers and the S8+ runs so damn smooth (I played around with it briefly in Target the other day).

So help brehs, should I make that leap or nah? I've been with t-mobile for 10 years and I'm grandfathered in to their unlimited data plan so I really don't want to leave, but xfinity mobile with a S8+ seems like a power move

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brehs, im thinking about getting a S8+

I work at COMCAST and we're launching our own cell phone service "xfinity mobile" where you can get an unlimited everything plan for $45/mo. I can finance the s8+ for $35/mo which comes out to $80 + tax a month. I'm paying T-Mobile $71/mo and I'm using a Nexus 6p. :patrice: Don't get me wrong i adore my Nexus but xfinity mobile uses Verizon towers and the S8+ runs so damn smooth (I played around with it briefly in Target the other day).

So help brehs, should I make that leap or nah? I've been with t-mobile for 10 years and I'm grandfathered in to their unlimited data plan so I really don't want to leave, but xfinity mobile with a S8+ seems like a power move
When is the service hitting da streets

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
I think we launch to the public either this week or the next.... I've been able to sign up since early April but I wasn't interested till i fukked around in target on the S8+ :ohlawd: