Jalether

Superstar
Daps
I see Huawei mate 9 gets no love on here. It's the only android phone along with oneplus 3t to keep up respectably well in all speedtest comparisons with the well optimised iphone 7. I was weighing it against the 3T but went for Huawei in the end and this thing flies, excellent screen, battery life is just ridiculous (I go 2 full days most times without needing to charge my phone), great build quality, gaming performance is excellent too. The only aspect where it's inferior to samsung and pixel is the camera quality which is well above average but not the best.

pound for pound the best android smartphone out right now imo.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see Huawei mate 9 gets no love on here. It's the only android phone along with oneplus 3t to keep up respectably well in all speedtest comparisons with the well optimised iphone 7. I was weighing it against the 3T but went for Huawei in the end and this thing flies, excellent screen, battery life is just ridiculous (I go 2 full days most times without needing to charge my phone), great build quality, gaming performance is excellent too. The only aspect where it's inferior to samsung and pixel is the camera quality which is well above average but not the best.

pound for pound the best android smartphone out right now imo.

Too bad the mate 9 can't be used on sprint, I was eyeing it

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
Too bad the mate 9 can't be used on sprint, I was eyeing it

There are two versions the chinese version MHA L09 and the European and North American version MHA L29. the latter works on sprint and all major US carriers.

ShoGun Of Harlem

All Star
Daps
Currently have the LG G4. What's a good phone under $400 with a similar camera to the G4 but way better battery life