Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
No love for the Oneplus 5 brehs?

Them newly released specs look gooder than a bytch :gucci:
Probably my next phone as well. OnePlus got the online community popping nowadays.

My main concern is the camera though because I feel like regardless of the specs (8GB RAM is overkill) performance is mostly the same across the board nowadays but camera is what separates my current phone (Idol 4S) from phones like the S7 or S8, especially at night time.

Pete Wrigley

Twerk, Petunia, Twerk!
Supporter
Daps
Any idea if I'll be able to use this phone on Verizon? Looking at specs it looks very impressive and closer to my budget than the S8.

No word yet but I know the 3 and 3T are primarily GSM phones (AT&T, T-Mobile).

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Newest Note 8 rumor...game changer?
The S Pen could have a built-in speaker

I've been waiting for ages for the S Pen's cap to do something really cool, like erase when you flip it over. The rumor that it will contain a speaker might be even better. A speaker within the S Pen top could shoot audio out of the pen, making it replace the speaker grille.

Does that mean it could also talk to you, or that you could talk to it? We'll find out!

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
anyone own the Moto G5 Plus? Trying to see if I should get one or just get a used Pixel XL. Would be about a 150 difference based on prices I`m seeing. I`d only use this phone for when I travel to the country to see my girls fam (maybe 2-3 times a year) and maybe I`ll toss Kodi on it.

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
That would actually be pretty dope :ohhh:

Nothing really game changing. Erasing with a stylus has been a thing for a pretty long time. As for the audio... ehhh, not sure. Maybe one way mic for the assistant (talking into the pen on some spy shyt) but playing noises could be annoying.