Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Salute to you brehs hopping over to the iPhone, but it's going to be a bytch to adjust if you weren't already looking to move.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
brehs... I copped an iPhone 6s Plus off Ebay because I was frustrated with the way Android handled group texting.

Been messing with it for 2 hours and I already miss my Nexus 6P. First most glaring impressions: the 6s Plus charges slow as fukk and the keyboard doesn't have an option to enable haptic feedback (the fukk is that about?!). Some apps seem to be developed better than the same apps for Android. I like the way my Nexus scrolls better also.

I feel like I'm sacrificing a lot just for the sake of messaging (iMessage is the undisputed GOAT), but I'm going to try it out for a week and see how I like it.

Anyone else make the transition either way and have any thoughts? This is my first time ever messing with an iPhone for more than 5 minutes so it's a lot to get used to.

Yeah the OEM iPhone chargers are :trash:

If you don't have an iPad charger laying around and don't want to pay the premium to get one, the charger I link below is good. I've been using this one for my phone. It charges as fast as my iPad charger.
AUKEY 12W Dual Port Home Travel USB Wall Charger Adapter - Black https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00Q873I3K/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_NN2bybY4MGVB8

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Keep in the mind the iphone charged pretty fast once you get over 50 percent, it's the lower half that takes a while. Also plugged into a computer the iphone charges much faster than my android phone does but the battery is smaller. I only have a 6s and it charges quick after 50 percent. But the plus has a much bigger battery.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
The battery on this Moto Z Play is GOD like.

GOD like. Already at 4.5 hours of SOT and it's still at 62%. At this point if I was still using Samsung I'd be either dead of i'd be running to find a charger
they say the tumi battery mod gives you like 2 or 3 days. i only had my droid for a couple days and got the tumi yesterday...ill let you know

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
have a couple questions if anyone can help me out

whats the best speed up utility out there? my tablet is running a little too slow on startup even after ive uninstalled alot of software on it..i dont even use it like that so im a little baffled on why its slow like that

whats the best video editor out there? basically looking for one that will let merge multiple clips into 1

thank you in advance :salute:

Scott Larock

Daps
Reppin
Hell
Salute to you brehs hopping over to the iPhone, but it's going to be a bytch to adjust if you weren't already looking to move.

Selling mine fukk this shyt miss my class cuz I can't log in on my iPhone. My teacher uses join.me a citrix go to meeting substitute .

On my android when he sent the email I just clicked the link in the email and was right on in the program I just got this iPhone he sends the email I click the link this bytch iPhone opens up chrome which then tells me it's gonna open another app, app opens up and this bytch is at the welcome screen.

Won't accept the class code or nothing.

Funny thing is my pc can accept the handoff like android but apple cannot.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Selling mine fukk this shyt miss my class cuz I can't log in on my iPhone. My teacher uses join.me a citrix go to meeting substitute .

On my android when he sent the email I just clicked the link in the email and was right on in the program I just got this iPhone he sends the email I click the link this bytch iPhone opens up chrome which then tells me it's gonna open another app, app opens up and this bytch is at the welcome screen.

I know it isn't a good workaround, but do they have an app for join.me?

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
i took that moto z back and got the pixel xl. fukk the hardware im loving this os so far

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast

That's not premium status..lol

Scott Larock

Daps
Reppin
Hell
That's not premium status..lol

I fixed the issue more so when using the Gmail app it does the above but after switching to the stock mail app the application is opened directly to the app and I'm in the meeting.