Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Once you get an iPhone all these different android choices will seem obtuse. I've had an android phone (different notes and LGs) and I've never been as satisfied with a phone til I got a 6s. No phone beef but all you guys concerned about which android phone to get next I encourage you to at least consider to get an iPhone.

Come in a dedicated Android Phone thread trying to push IPhone brehs..... :beli:

ThaGlow

All Star
Daps
Not sure if this is the right thread but I got a super newb azz question that can't seem to google.

So on your youtube app say you been browsing for a while and put a buncha videos on your watchlist. How the fukk do you go back to the main page so you can watch those shyts. I have to quit the app and reopen it to get to the homepage.

Shyt been bothering me for a while.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
i think i might grab a moto z tomorrow GW. my s6 egde+ charging port is schitzing on me

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
ive had the axon 7 for close to a week

best $400 i ever spent for a phone
word. just downloaded airdroid after reading this and now I have all the uses of my iphone complete on my axon 7 and more
5 best Android apps to transfer files from Android to PC and other ways too!

thankfully they added a ton of cases on Amazon recently (over here at least) so I ordered a couple. first one from Stuff4 came in yesterday and its proper so I'm gonna get some more
2ugcjr5.jpg

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
Not sure if this is the right thread but I got a super newb azz question that can't seem to google.

So on your youtube app say you been browsing for a while and put a buncha videos on your watchlist. How the fukk do you go back to the main page so you can watch those shyts. I have to quit the app and reopen it to get to the homepage.

Shyt been bothering me for a while.
looks like you can either touch the house icon to go back home, or the man icon for your history/myvideos/watch later options

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
got that moto z droid. i almost got the force but its mad thick...yea im superficial.

already hate the soft keys...eating up screen space. ill adapt though. this hardware is gorgeous.

i got a free projector mod too. probably the only one that would interest me besides the camera

Daps
Reppin
SoFla
brehs... I copped an iPhone 6s Plus off Ebay because I was frustrated with the way Android handled group texting.

Been messing with it for 2 hours and I already miss my Nexus 6P. First most glaring impressions: the 6s Plus charges slow as fukk and the keyboard doesn't have an option to enable haptic feedback (the fukk is that about?!). Some apps seem to be developed better than the same apps for Android. I like the way my Nexus scrolls better also.

I feel like I'm sacrificing a lot just for the sake of messaging (iMessage is the undisputed GOAT), but I'm going to try it out for a week and see how I like it.

Anyone else make the transition either way and have any thoughts? This is my first time ever messing with an iPhone for more than 5 minutes so it's a lot to get used to.

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
brehs... I copped an iPhone 6s Plus off Ebay because I was frustrated with the way Android handled group texting.

Been messing with it for 2 hours and I already miss my Nexus 6P. First most glaring impressions: the 6s Plus charges slow as fukk and the keyboard doesn't have an option to enable haptic feedback (the fukk is that about?!). Some apps seem to be developed better than the same apps for Android. I like the way my Nexus scrolls better also.

I feel like I'm sacrificing a lot just for the sake of messaging (iMessage is the undisputed GOAT), but I'm going to try it out for a week and see how I like it.

Anyone else make the transition either way and have any thoughts? This is my first time ever messing with an iPhone for more than 5 minutes so it's a lot to get used to.
Get an iPad charger..cuts charge time in half.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Forgive me Samsung fam for I have sinned. I bought into the hype, and copped my first iPhone. I've only had a for a couple of days, and I already miss my Galaxy. This just isn't going to get the job done.

Just hope I can make some money on getting rid of this iPhone :francis: