HIVAIDS

Get Tested
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Have any of you brehs used a Chromebook that can run Android apps yet? Specifically Microsoft word, PowerPoint, and excel?

Just wondering because I'm thinking of getting a Chromebook for my son... Gonna be a senior but I want him to be able to use it for school... And they are cheaper and easier to maintain for him than Windows PC

Would any of you you get cats in school recommend it?

Any help is appreciated.. THX

In college and from my experience the best thing I can recommend is a Microsoft surface 4.

And using the one note app with it made life more easy for me in college because I was able to write in the app like a note book with a section divider for each class.

I also like while your writing the surface can audio record the lecture.

Top of that the app available for phones so you'll always have your notes on you.

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
Im looking for a new phone, my biggest thing is battery life I want a phone with a good battery life. I had the Sony Xperia Z3 which was a great phone and the battery life was great. But the Sony phones have a defect for whatever reason where the screen on the phone will crack on its own. It happened to me once and I sent it to Sony to get fixed which they did for free. It happened again yesterday and I'm not going to send it back to Sony. I got the galaxy s 6 and the battery life is fukking atrocious, I'm about to take it back to t-mobile because I'm not about to make sure I always have a charger and outlet nearby. Even with the screen issue I'm really considering getting the Xperia Z5. I'm with t-mobile what do you guys recommend.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Whats the best app to steam tv shows and movies for free?

Whats a good free alternative to spotify and pandora?

neph27

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
brehs

the Marlin is SUPER nice

Great design
Nougat pre loaded, looking functional AF
app drawer slide from the bottom
Google now to the left like an edge screen.
Rounded back comfortable AF in the hand
Screen and design feels super premium
flows so smoothly :blessed::blessed:

if I didn't cop the note 7 already I would not doubt buy this phone, HTC and Google combined to make a really really nice phone.

no bloat whatsoever

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
I have the 5X and nougat has improved my phone a lot, shyt is running a helluva lot snappier

I have the 5x it's a decent phone but it feels chesp and looks cheap. Some car is selling a HTC 10 for 250 unlocked.

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Needed a phone asap and couldnt wait for the new Nexus and T-Mo stopped carrying the 6p. Can't lie this Note 7 is borderline godly. I've been strictly Nexus for a few years now. Can somebody tell me what the update schedules look like for t-mo Samsung? If I'm not getting nougat until 2017 it might have to be bushes.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Needed a phone asap and couldnt wait for the new Nexus and T-Mo stopped carrying the 6p. Can't lie this Note 7 is borderline godly. I've been strictly Nexus for a few years now. Can somebody tell me what the update schedules look like for t-mo Samsung? If I'm not getting nougat until 2017 it might have to be bushes.
lol rule number 1. If you get a Non Nexus and expect updates then thats on you.

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
Brehs, I am begging, PLEASE tell a brotha how y'all are enjoying Android 7.0.

Those new features look clean :whew:

Brehs, I am begging, PLEASE tell a brotha how y'all are enjoying Android 7.0.

Those new features look clean :whew:

Haven't noticed much difference as I have with previous updates:yeshrug:
Slide down option is much better
My 6p is buggy as fukk since this update

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
lol rule number 1. If you get a Non Nexus and expect updates then thats on you.
giphy.gif

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune

I heard before the end of 2016.. So expect it to be released January/February 2017

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I like those new nougat features. The ability to delete emails from the notification bar is something I've been interested in. Plus the return of facial recognition is good. The settings doesn't mean much since i already have the ability to pick which ones i want in the quick settings, great feature by the way. Let's just see how long it takes to get the update. I know nexus usually gets theirs first.

Any of you guys recommend a game pad for the gear vr or any other headset? Maybe something cheap like fifteen to twenty bucks I'd figure. Doesn't have to be Samsung, could be third party if those are decent. Also what's with the new gear vr that came out? Any comparisons with the original? More app compatibility maybe?

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
You won't be getting it untill March or April
But form what I've seen nougat is adding shyt that Samsung has had for years