Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
i been on the fence about copping this phone brehs. I left android after owning a g5 and a note 3. There were things i hated about the software responsiveness and some apps and sites not working as well as on iphones. Can anybody give me some insight on how much better touchwiz has gotten over the few years since my g5 and note 3? I have a iphone 6s and im keeping it but ive been kind of wanting a android phone just so i can have the best of both worlds (mainly i want my android to be where i keep downloaded music and a decent portable kodi streaming device instead of a tablet). Let me know.
Analog_clock_animation.gif

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
i been on the fence about copping this phone brehs. I left android after owning a g5 and a note 3. There were things i hated about the software responsiveness and some apps and sites not working as well as on iphones. Can anybody give me some insight on how much better touchwiz has gotten over the few years since my g5 and note 3? I have a iphone 6s and im keeping it but ive been kind of wanting a android phone just so i can have the best of both worlds (mainly i want my android to be where i keep downloaded music and a decent portable kodi streaming device instead of a tablet). Let me know.

1390831732496000715.gif

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
Android now at 86% market share. GSDG almost at Windows-level monopoly brehs :blessed:

Buyers continue to snub Apple in favor of Android

Research firm Gartner released its latest Worldwide Mobile Phone Vendors research report on Thursday, noting that Android continues to be the dominant mobile operating system, widening its lead over Apple’s iOS.

The latest figures show iOS’ market share slipping from 14.6 percent during the second quarter of 2015 to 12.9 percent during the second quarter of this year. Android jumped from 82.2 percent in Q2 2015 to 86.2 percent during the second quarter of this year, showing that folks have decided to leave iOS for Android devices.

Samsung was a beneficiary of Android’s success, increasing its market share from 21.8 percent in Q2 2015 to 22.3 percent in Q2 2016. Chinese Android smartphone makers also won out, with Huawei increasing its share 0.9 percentage points and Oppo’s jumping 3 percentage points. Reflecting reports of trouble at home for Xiaomi, the company’s share slipped 0.2 percentage points, showing the preference buyers are putting on other brands instead.

“Apple sales declined in North America (its biggest market) as well as in Western Europe,” Gartner said. “However, it witnessed its worst sales decline in Greater China and mature Asia/Pacific regions, where sales declined 26 percent. Apple had its best performance in Eurasia, Sub-Saharan Africa and Eastern Europe regions in the second quarter of 2016, where iPhone sales grew more than 95 percent year on year.”