emerald

Mother Earth
Daps
Reppin
charlotte, nc
the edge on my s6 edge is cracked :mjcry:

also my build or whatever has never been able to be rooted. :mjcry:

I still haven't bought a case and i dropped my phone 3 times last night while drinking at a housewarming party. there's just a small hairline crack on the top of the screen and a scuff at the bottom.
:mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Just preorder the note 7 I'm usually Apple but I have a 5s and the 6s don't warrant the upgrade and granted the 7 ain't out yet but the Info that's coming out I ain't feeling that's a worthwhile upgrade either

So figured try a diff side this time around and see how I feel

Computer wise I will forever stay Apple cellphone wise anything goes

Looking forward too this phone especially the gif maker is what really got me :ahh:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Some of the corner of my A7 chipped the first fall

with the fukkin silicone case on :francis:

Glad the skin ships out today, but for fukks sakes smh

PYRRHUS 88

Shredder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Realistic Coop Replica
aoTjado.png

:takedat: bout to be bout that S-Pen life

Daps
Reppin
NULL
i been on the fence about copping this phone brehs. I left android after owning a g5 and a note 3. There were things i hated about the software responsiveness and some apps and sites not working as well as on iphones. Can anybody give me some insight on how much better touchwiz has gotten over the few years since my g5 and note 3? I have a iphone 6s and im keeping it but ive been kind of wanting a android phone just so i can have the best of both worlds (mainly i want my android to be where i keep downloaded music and a decent portable kodi streaming device instead of a tablet). Let me know.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
i been on the fence about copping this phone brehs. I left android after owning a g5 and a note 3. There were things i hated about the software responsiveness and some apps and sites not working as well as on iphones. Can anybody give me some insight on how much better touchwiz has gotten over the few years since my g5 and note 3? I have a iphone 6s and im keeping it but ive been kind of wanting a android phone just so i can have the best of both worlds (mainly i want my android to be where i keep downloaded music and a decent portable kodi streaming device instead of a tablet). Let me know.
you're missing out...again