Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
Say brehs, whats the best free app to use my phone as a modem? I used to have one back in like 2011, but can't remember what it was

Pete Wrigley

Twerk, Petunia, Twerk!
Supporter
Daps
any thoughts on Motorola z from you brehs? that will be my next cop if nexus 7 is eh
But the Nexus 7 already exist, it's a tablet.

Unless they change the name, any new Nexus phones will still have the numbers 5 or 6 depending on the size.

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
Next yrs iPhone will be worth the consideration because its the 10 yr anniversary. I`d say stick with what you have now for this yr.
That glass back sounding:francis:
I dont want a glass back smh for the 2017 iPhone.

I just prefer the size, imessage & iphones just does its job or so I hear:ehh:

They better have fast charging, 50% in half an hour is glorious on my 10.

I'll see what the 7's saying in September, probably sell my 10 hopefully not at a loss as it got it at like 40% under RRP and put it towards an iPhone hopefully, if all goes to plan.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
That glass back sounding:francis:
I dont want a glass back smh for the 2017 iPhone.

I just prefer the size, imessage & iphones just does its job or so I hear:ehh:

They better have fast charging, 50% in half an hour is glorious on my 10.

I'll see what the 7's saying in September, probably sell my 10 hopefully not at a loss as it got it at like 40% under RRP and put it towards an iPhone hopefully, if all goes to plan.
Who knows what it will be like next yr. I`m hoping they remove the home button since they keep adding stuff to the 3d touch functionality, they may be able to add those functions to 3d touch.

I know they are talking about an iPhone pro model that will have dual camera and 256gb storage.

Im thinking next yr for the 10th anniversary they might drop the numbering since next yr would be an S model and just have "The iPhone" The iPhone Plus" and "The iPhone Pro"

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
What yall think about the Zte Axon 7 phone??

I got a ZTE Zmax 2 4G, much lower end than the axon 7 but I was honestly surprised at how good the build quality is and the software is a very close to stock Android version

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
Who knows what it will be like next yr. I`m hoping they remove the home button since they keep adding stuff to the 3d touch functionality, they may be able to add those functions to 3d touch.

I know they are talking about an iPhone pro model that will have dual camera and 256gb storage.

Im thinking next yr for the 10th anniversary they might drop the numbering since next yr would be an S model and just have "The iPhone" The iPhone Plus" and "The iPhone Pro"
Home button said to be capacitive now on the 7 with some 3d touch functionality

RisAri0

<<dunno what swag means
Daps
I got a ZTE Zmax 2 4G, much lower end than the axon 7 but I was honestly surprised at how good the build quality is and the software is a very close to stock Android version

how long u had it? I wonder whats the stability is like... has anything changed or diminished/slow down?

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
how long u had it? I wonder whats the stability is like... has anything changed or diminished/slow down?

Only had it for two days, no major complaints yet, great phone for $60.

I had a first gen moto x before this

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
What phone should I get? I'm on cricket and don't wanna go over 250,nexus 5x or something from last year like htc m9? Has to be unlocked.

I have a 64 gig SD card and nexus can't take that.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
What phone should I get? I'm on cricket and don't wanna go over 250,nexus 5x or something from last year like htc m9? Has to be unlocked.

I have a 64 gig SD card and nexus can't take that.

IMO I would do a Nexus but then again I stream most of my stuff because I have unlimited data.

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
IMO I would do a Nexus but then again I stream most of my stuff because I have unlimited data.

I don't :francis:

35 a month though.

Thinking a moto g4 but I don't how it looks.

Nexus 5x looks good but poor speaker, headphone jack and it's LG.