GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
G4 fell aand cracked the fukk up. Ordered 6p from amazon. We'll see how it goes.

Tmobile transfers everything for free?

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Note 6 = Note 7, launch August 2nd

CmUHtT5XgAA9qRu.jpg:large
In Iconic R=G fashion
"COPPED"

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
G4 fell aand cracked the fukk up. Ordered 6p from amazon. We'll see how it goes.

Tmobile transfers everything for free?

G4 fell my pocket and got hit by a car I Ave sprint but I've been debating leaving.

I was gonna cop that cricket 35 dollar plan. I pay sprint 60 for aero.

I don't wanna spend that much on a phone though so I was just gonna cop like something cheap unlocked.

Even though I owe sprint 100 contract termination fee and last payment I'll make it up with lower payments over time.

And since sprint killed contracts don't make sense paying sprint those data phone rates.

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
Been rocking a Moto 360 since last week - getting lots of good comments, mostly from people surprised it's a smartwatch because it looks so fukking GOOD. The MotoMaker options for this are great - really doesn't look like you've got some Trekky wannabe gimmick on your wrist but a moderately high-end watch. For the quality of the look, it's not even that overpriced especially given what it does on top of just tell the time.

Enjoying the fitness tracking (turns out I'm actually pretty active without trying - 14,000 steps a day avg just from my commute and dog walks), but the voice control has surprised me, especially compared to what I've seen from Siri or have used on my actual phone which always feels like a gimmick. Now very rarely having to get my phone out of my pocket unless I need the bigger screen to display something. I assumed it was a toy, but I'm replying to messages when out and about using the voice control and it's not made a single mistake yet... and I've been TRYING to catch it out. It even understood me saying Blaszczykowski the other day when talking Euro 2016 with a friend.:leon:

Batt could be better - definitely needs charging every day and seeing as I want to wear it overnight to monitor my sleep phases (Sleep As Android :wow:*) I've put the magnetic charger on my desk at work.

*best bit of Sleep As Android is the smart alarm period. Haven't had the balls to use it on a work day yet, but at the weekend I give it an approx wake-up time with an hour leeway and it picks the best point of my sleep pattern to wake me up. First impressions are that it works well, but we'll see... I have a feeling if it wakes me up early too regularly my body will start telling it to fukk off.:yeshrug:

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Not a fan of marshmallow so far. Yeah it's smooth but the shortcuts are worse. The drop down menu doesn't have many options and you cant toggle between sound and volume. Turning of data takes longer too since it's not a toggle either.

There's also no gallery app. WHERE ARE MY PICS? I can't find them at all

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Not a fan of marshmallow so far. Yeah it's smooth but the shortcuts are worse. The drop down menu doesn't have many options and you cant toggle between sound and volume. Turning of data takes longer too since it's not a toggle either.

There's also no gallery app. WHERE ARE MY PICS? I can't find them at all

What phone you using?

brickfare

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
north north
any other nexus 6 owners devices feeling kinda :flabbynsick:?

i'm on the stock 6.0.1 rom, it's been a while since i did a did a full reset...dunno whether to go for the n developer preview or mess with a custom rom, i had a really bad experience flashing roms a couple of phones ago