BBG

2014-2024
Daps
What is the best current Android phone with a removable battery and (obviously) SD card support?

I'm still rocking that Galaxy 5 because of Samsung's fukkery. :sadcam:
I'm rockin the same phone with a cracked screen till the Note 6 (7?) drops. Struggle with me breh, it shall be worth it in the end

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
My fukking screen just cracked on my galaxy s5. I've been paying for insurance on this phone since it dropped April 2014. Insurance is $12/mo (included with jump). I called in for a replacement to hold me over till the note 6 comes out and these motherfukkers tell me the deductible is $175. They can kiss my motherfukkin black ass smfh this is some bullshyt. I don't wanna walk around with a cracked screen but I wanted to hold out for the Note 6.

Help brehs, what should I do??? :sadcam:

That insurance stuff is a scam bro. Go to Craigslist and get a unlocked phone and cancel that insurance.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
I've been paying for insurance on this phone

Nikka why
30jvHKi.png

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
WHAT THE fukk IS THE SPECS on the NOTE 6? WTF

I got a Note 4 with a cracked screen and a Note 5. If that Note 6 has a major SD card slot, I'm getting that too. Well i'm trading it for my Note 5.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
From the XDA YouTube channel:

Messaging apps are great and it's always exciting to see what new innovations they're coming up with... but is it really necessary to create an entirely new app every time you have a new idea? Why not just update the previous app that everyone already uses?

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
S7 Edge got me :ahh:

I feel like I should have waited out for the Note 7 in case they sell a version that the bootloader can be unlocked with but it's all good I can always sell this and get something better because I take care of my phones.

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
S7 Edge got me :ahh:

I feel like I should have waited out for the Note 7 in case they sell a version that the bootloader can be unlocked with but it's all good I can always sell this and get something better because I take care of my phones.

I'm trying to wait, but I may pull the trigger on the S7 Edge as well... October is my birthday and all the new phones should be on the market by then.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I'm trying to wait, but I may pull the trigger on the S7 Edge as well... October is my birthday and all the new phones should be on the market by then.
I'd wait it out to be honest

I just got the S7 Edge cause I had an S4 and they were giving away a free TV if you upgraded and was on DirecTV :yeshrug: