1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
About to go back to my Android roots :mjcry:

This iphone life ain't hitting no more :mjcry:

Did they fix group messaging? Does hangouts work properly now? Do Android phones still slow down after 6 months? What's the best phone right? Let me know brehs :mjcry:
If u not getting the note or s7 u might as well stay with the iPhone

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
My fukking screen just cracked on my galaxy s5. I've been paying for insurance on this phone since it dropped April 2014. Insurance is $12/mo (included with jump). I called in for a replacement to hold me over till the note 6 comes out and these motherfukkers tell me the deductible is $175. They can kiss my motherfukkin black ass smfh this is some bullshyt. I don't wanna walk around with a cracked screen but I wanted to hold out for the Note 6.

Help brehs, what should I do??? :sadcam:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
i'm new to smart phones brehs, i've had my android phone for about 4 months now.
when i plug it into my pc, i don't see it show up for some reason.

if i want to transfer files from my pc to my phone or vise versa, how can i get my phone to show up?

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
i'm new to smart phones brehs, i've had my android phone for about 4 months now.
when i plug it into my pc, i don't see it show up for some reason.

if i want to transfer files from my pc to my phone or vise versa, how can i get my phone to show up?
Somewhere in your settings you probably have to enable MTP/usb mass storage. It's probably set to charge only. If not, your pc needs the right driver for your device or it could be something as simple as the cord you're using.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
My fukking screen just cracked on my galaxy s5. I've been paying for insurance on this phone since it dropped April 2014. Insurance is $12/mo (included with jump). I called in for a replacement to hold me over till the note 6 comes out and these motherfukkers tell me the deductible is $175. They can kiss my motherfukkin black ass smfh this is some bullshyt. I don't wanna walk around with a cracked screen but I wanted to hold out for the Note 6.

Pay the deductible and get a Galaxy S7 or S7 Edge. Other than the s-pen and screen size of the S7 they're basically the same phones.

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
Pay the deductible and get a Galaxy S7 or S7 Edge. Other than the s-pen and screen size of the S7 they're basically the same phones.
I got pissed and canceled my jump :beli:

shyt was 12 dollars a month and I never really even took advantage of it smh. I paid my phone off last year so it's not like I was really "jumping" to anything. But swyping on a cracked screen is just asking for a bloody thumb so I gotta do something soon

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps

Pay for insurance and not know how much the deductibles is brehs

All Star
Daps
Thinking about picking up the S7 tomorrow. What's the benefit(s) of the Edge over the standard version?

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
Thinking about picking up the S7 tomorrow. What's the benefit(s) of the Edge over the standard version?
No real benefit. Edge looks nicer in my opinion but that's a personal preference. The edge screen also has some nice quick access features but they are very minor features. I would suggest holding both side and side and making your decision from there.