GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The S6 has a better camera (just) and form factor. The 6P is better at everything else. 6P was cheaper but I dont know if it still is considering how much the price of the S6 has dropped. Personally, I would stay with the S6 even though the 6P is a great phone.
:heh: why would you recommend the S6 when you know that battery life is pure struggle tho?

Because the cam is marginally better?

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:beli:

OK, so why does Google Play Music sort all the downloaded albums I put on my phone in alphabetical order instead of in the track number order?

This is pissing me off

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps

OK, so why does Google Play Music sort all the downloaded albums I put on my phone in alphabetical order instead of in the track number order?

This is pissing me off

Maybe its a problem with the id3 tags on your music. Most of mine are ok,some have that problem

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps

This is pissing me off

Check your tags to make sure they're numbered right. I also put my track numbers in the file name too so everything is always ordered correctly.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Maybe its a problem with the id3 tags on your music. Most of mine are ok,some have that problem
Check your tags to make sure they're numbered right. I also put my track numbers in the file name too so everything is always ordered correctly.
This wasn't an issue on my old ass EVO LTE. I think it's related to the Google Music app. I was trying to only use 1 music player, but I guess I won't be able to.