GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
g4 charges fast as fukk. i cant imagine how fast the quick charging is

how do i stop the google app from popping up every time i plug in headphones?

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
yo Brehs I got a 6p with marshmallow and I recently installed a medical app on my phone(I'm a doc) and when I installed the app, ES file explorer notified me that the app wanted permissions to WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE...

what does this mean? Is this app trying to get my personal info off my phone? I don't want to lose my license when they find out about my drug connect or my coli affiliation.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yo Brehs I got a 6p with marshmallow and I recently installed a medical app on my phone(I'm a doc) and when I installed the app, ES file explorer notified me that the app wanted permissions to WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE...

what does this mean? Is this app trying to get my personal info off my phone? I don't want to lose my license when they find out about my drug connect or my coli affiliation.

Smh

Brandwin

Pro
Daps

Oh shyt! You're fukked!!!

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Smh because I like the 6p and I think it's the best Android phone out right now..someone all up in their feelings
Listen fam I will get you banned. Keep trolling :ufdup:

No one wants to hear your ducktales anymore after you kept having and not having the phone. Your shyt is tired :yawn:

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Listen fam I will get you banned. Keep trolling :ufdup:

No one wants to hear your ducktales anymore after you kept having and not having the phone. Your shyt is tired :yawn:

So let me get this right u have idiots on here who promote hate...violence...drugs and stay insulting other posters and no one ask for them to get banned yet I post I like the 6p a phone I do own but because someone thinks I'm lying they want me banned...yea this site is backwards just like society...anyways the 6p is a great phone...been able to talk a couple people into getting it